Chapter twenty four -The royal wedding 👑

(Kwanele's version)

Finally the day has come and it hasn't been the most easiest five months during Natasha's pregnancy .It's draining but yet she's cute .She has gained a lot of weight too than before and much chubby too .The lobola negotiations also went well .We have reached our destination which is Natasha's households .There was a lot of singing and half of the people of Embo were there . We gave Natasha's uncle one of the most expensive whiskey's for them to open the gate for us . When they opened the gate for us we  entered and there was a lot of singing .

"Makoti wethu .
Musukulala
Makoti wethu
Musukulala
Nangu mkhonyana usefikile siza naye "we sang while we got seated and the siblings , aunty and my mother went to change Natasha .

After some minutes they came back with her and she looked stunning .She wore a beaded white dress that also had Zulu print . She looked stunning .Her dress was huge and it had a big bow yet it was also traditional .Her makeup was perfect . There was alueting and singing . My family handed the gift to the Jones family and we had refreshments .It was soon time for all roads to head to Embo. After some hours of driving we finally arrived and it was still two in the afternoon . Suddenly the weather changed and it became dark . Natasha's family stood outside the gate while we stood inside the gate .My sisters were asked to go fetch Natasha in the car .

***

(Natasha's version )

It just all felt like a fairytale .I guess this is what I am destined for .The sister came to fetch and they had beads with them that I had to wear .

" Stha you will have to stand at her side including you Thando then Enhle and I will take the sides ." Zenkosi smiled .
I shed a tear and hugged my mother and daughter . This was just too overwhelming .When we walked out the car the sun rose in a different way ,yet shorn bright too .This was also confusing when everyone bowed excluding the King ,Kwanele and I .Those who were lost bowed too and I could see the confusion on my siblings faces . Mngomezulu paced up and down while he shouted the clan names and sprinkled 'inyongo '.After he was done he looked at the king and the king nodded .

"You may all rise ." The king commanded and everyone rose up.

" She is indeed the chosen one as everyone .She is indeed the one who is meant to rule the kingdom she is Queen Lethukukhanya .As yourll all witnessed the sun was dripping red which was the sign of light .She shall bring light in this kingdom .Over 140 years this has never happened .We shall rejoice ! " With that said by the king the people allueted

" Go fetch you wife my son ." He smiled

My man had the most unending smile ,which made me happy to .He reached out for me .

"My Queen."he smiled

"My king ." I smiled

There was lot of singing and dancing  . Other ritual's were done like holding the spear to really prove I am the chosen one.

There were lots of gifts and different performances that were done .It was just amazing .My baby Mattea looked stunning .

" I love you Mrs Gumede ." He smiled

" I love you too Mnguni wami ." I kissed him .