Chapter Five|•First Love•|💓

It was 16:30 ,in the afternoon when I was discharged from the hospital so all I wanted to do was just go home ,have a hot bath and sleep .I didn't have the energy to argue with Sam neither anyone . The stitches down there were still fresh and they were extremely painful and they caused me intense suffering .So I haven't told you her name right ?Her name is Mattea , Mattea Jones . Meaning Gift from God .

One thing I've learned in life is people will come and go out of your life but the true ones will stay .So my concern now is my baby Mattea and as for Keleen he can get a life . The pregnancy has brought me so much of emotions to me .Shame ,denial ,stress and even depression .I wish I could say I am healed but truth be told am still broken and am not sure if I am ready to be a mother but right now my main focus is Mattea and me being successful in life .Finally we reach home .Mother grabs the other staff at the car while I carry Mattea . I greet everyone in the house and they all run for the baby excluding Sam .He walks away with the most negative ,stinking energy .I then shout ;"Sam!!" He turns around and gives me the most annoying , disgusting look ."Leave him ,he will come around ."Grandma says giving me a weak smile .

I go upstairs , throw myself in my bed and I close my eyes and smile . I didn't realized that I fell asleep , I checked the time and it was 19:00 pm .I pulled myself and went for a bath .The thing really hurts !!! Just after I had a bath Bridget came upstairs with some food .She knocked on the door ,"Can I come in ?" She smiled and walked in ." Mattea is downstairs with Mom so how has the pregnancy been ? Are u ready to be a mother ? "

I give her a half smile and take a deep heavy breath . I look at her with eyes filled with emotions. "Going through this pregnancy became a real world challenge for me and it was overwhelming also . It was the toughest experience that I went through and it required me and still requires me to grow up immediately ."I stop for a moment ."The one thing that every teenage should have in mind always is that no matter what you can do anything you set your mind to and a baby won't be an obstacle .My whole world has changed now and I have different veiws of everything around me now .Many begin by fear and shame but at the end of the day you gotta grow ." Bridget than gives me a tight hug and tells me EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE !

Mother walks in with Mattea and they both leave me with her .I look at how beautiful she is and I thought of how I will protect her from these evil creatures in this world .She is indeed my daughter , the source of my laughter , my heart beat , my first love and her name is Mattea !