chapter fifteenth 🥀

(Kwanele's version )

We have been in the hospital for more than 20 hours now and the doctors are not giving us the information we need , instead the only information they can give us is ,"we are waiting for the doctor ." I am losing patient and as for Jessica I will find her and when I do , I will first start of by chopping her fingers one by one , then her tose ,then her tongue and the rest will follow .I want her to feel the pain , the wound she has cut ,the emotions that she has arouse .I want her to die a small painful death .Nobody messes with Kwanele's loved one .Nobody ! Just when I thought of searching the doctor for myself he walked in .

"Mr Gumede ..." He took a deep breath

"Mr Gumede ,What ?! Talk to me !Tell me what's going on or else I will walk in that ward and save her myself !" I was really losing it this time .It was uncontrollable .I felt like there was a spear stabbing me in my heart .

" Kwanele calm down .Let's just listen to the doctor first ."

" Listen ?! Listen to what Sandile ,when Natasha is losing her life in there !"

" Sir .Can you just give me the chance to explain . Apparently Miss Jones is not responding to anything . There's something that is keeping her alive but unfortunately we have no idea of what is it .Her condition is critical and there are possibilities that we may lose her . We will see as the day goes by and days .I would advise you that you do let her family know of what has took place .Goodday !" With that said he walked away .

" I should have solved this a long time Sandile ." I went down slowly and tears fell down my cheeks .

"Everything is going to be fine bro .We just need to find that psychotic chick ."

" I thought I would protect her Sandile , I thought I could do better than this but I have failed her ." Just when I was about to wipe my tears my mom and my two sisters walked in .Enhlembali and Ziphozenkosi ,those are my sister's . My mom walked in rushing

"Kwanele ! Sandile ! " She hugged us

While mom was all emotional and all lovie dovey , my dad walked in .We broke the hug and we all stood up straight .

"Phakathwayo Omkhulu ! " We bowed down

" Sons , you may rise .Let's get straight to the point .There is less time to cry and sob .Main focus is on that child laying in that bad .Your mother has informed the family and they are on their way .I am sure any minute they will be here . Kwanele ! Sandile ! Follow me ! "

"Phakathwayo !"

My father is not a man of many words .He is very intimidating too but one of the sweetest man in the planet .We walked to the parking lot silently until we reached his car .

" We need to find that little trash of yours Kwanele .I warned you several times about that girl but you didn't take my words now look at this mess she has putted you in and who has to clean up this mess . Ndoda (young man ) I am allergic to bullshit ." He walked away without turning back .

Sandile and I stood there shocked of what dad has just said . After some minutes we went inside the hospital again .Natasha's family was already there . My eye caught an old lady who I must say was Natasha's grandmother and besides her was a cute little girl who I think is Mattea . The others I must say it's the siblings and the mother .
The old lady than called me and made a sign to come sit next to her .She looked deep into my eyes and glared at me .For a moment we were caught up in between the silent and finally she broke the silent .

"Your'll were bound by fate . Obstacles are yet to come but what your'll share is much powerful than what is yet to come .The Beauty of Wreckage ."   With that said she stood up ,grabbed her stick ,and went straight to Natasha's ward .

" Follow me ! All of you ! ''

Just when we entered the ward Natasha started having fits .

"Nurse ! Somebody do something !" I yelled while I broke down .

"Shhhhh ... Kwanele you better stop crying .I can feel her spirit . She's trying to connect with both of yourll's spirit but she can't . Your soul must first be at peace and believe that she will wake up and she will . I heard that the doctor said that there is something keeping her alive but they got no idea of what is it . Soon you will find out why . Come both of your'll . Call her by her name and tell her you are here .''

"Mom .It's me Mattea .I am here and I want you to fight this .I am at peace of what happened just come back home please .''

She said that while she rubbed Natasha's forehead softly .I took a deep breath in

" Natasha .It's me Kwanele .Can you please come back .I need you , we need you .I just feel so empty seeing you laying in this bed .Come back please .''

As I closed my eyes the grandmother hummed a song softly and walked around her bed .She reached out for all our hands and there was silent .This was really deep I must say .

" Pray . Pray hard and deep ."

We took a whole 30 minutes praying and the last person to end the prayer was the grandmother .

" All of you may you excuse us . Kwanele may you please stay behind .''
This is going to be a long day .

" Your house without prayer will be nothing , be an item ,be a team and hold each other on the way .The time has now come ,my job is done .Take care of her .Natasha baby always remember this grandma's will always love you and forever be next to you . Pray .Your'll are stronger than yourll think . Bound by fate .Bou....nd.....by.....fa...t..e ....'' she took a deep heavy breath and closed her eyes .

"Nurse ! Nurse ! Help ''

Everyone came rushing .This is really the last thing I need .The nurse followed the checked her pulse and just when the nurse was about to say a word .The machines started going fast and beeping .

" She has having a panic attack ." The nurse shouted .

One doctor walked in

" Can everyone wait outside ."

A whole 2 hours ,we all stood there silently .A part of me had hope another part of me was like I am going to lose her .
Her grandmothers words kept on ringing in my head .The doctor walked in .

" Unfortunately we have both good and bad news .Miss Jones is awake and she will be discharged tomorrow .The sad news is we have lost the grandmother . " She walked away

Loud cries excalated .How is Natasha going to take this ? This is really draining me .Mattea wasn't crying at all and that disturbed me a bit . I called her and reached out for her hand .

" Mattea are you okay .I mean ...." She cut me off

" As much as it hurts but G.G needs to rest .She has lived and loved but mostly played her part .She is at peace .She told me in the morning that it's her last day today and that she will always be with us ."

I had no words to reply to her  and she's just too matured for her age but I love her . I want her to be with my daughter . A nurse called out for Mattea to go see her mom so I was now left alone to deal with all this alone .