Book of ALLAH

Asalam o alaikum everyone, my next topic of discussion is the book of ALLAH- Quran. Just ponder over this phrase "Book of ALLAH". Doesn't your heart feel anything when you read this phrase? Just imagine the book of the Creator of this universe, the words of the Controller of this universe are in front of you. Just close your eyes and imagine it for a few seconds.

When did you recite the Quran last time? When did you open the book of ALLAH? Do you feel that you have left the recitation? Do you always think that I will start from tomorrow? But you know what? Tomorrow never comes. Start from today. Now!! Just go, do wudu and recite it. Or if not now then after the next salah. But not delay it more. I am not saying that go and complete 6 or 7 chapters! If you are feeling extremely lazy then read just for 10 minutes. But please read it everyday, no matter how much laziness you feel or how much your school or office work is to be done. Set a specific time for it like read after fajr prayer or Asr prayer but set a time. Then slowly increase your time of recitation. After 21 days, increase your time from 10 to 15 minutes. After next 21 days, increase it upto 20 minutes. Then after few months you will notice that your heart is craving for that time set for your recitation. Then you will automatically start increasing the time set for recitation.

Let me tell you another interesting thing about Quran. This book talks about YOU. Yeah, YOU and its not only about giving you orders about praying salah, fasting or hajj. Rather, it also talks about your problems you are facing right now. Whatever you are facing, it will guide you in a manner which will blow your mind. But how to do it?
Go and open the Quran. Open from any page without looking at it and read the the surah which opens in front of you. Read the translation of the surah from beginning and you will notice that a part of your life has been written, you will feel that ALLAH is actually talking to you. You will get your answer in this surah.
                   ************
You don't even have time for Quran recitation and you are thinking that one day you will become an obedient servant of ALLAH. O believer, you have to struggle, you have to go against your nafs.
Start by reciting it daily and then try to understand the translation from a verified source or a KNOWLEDGEABLE person. Source which you can believe. Try to act upon the words of ALLAH.
It is narrated that Messenger of ALLAH ( Peace Be Upon Him) said: "ALLAH has his own people among mankind". It was asked, " O Messenger of ALLAH( Peace Be Upon Him), who are they?" He replied that those are the people of the Quran, the people of ALLAH and those who are closest to HIM.
Just imagine the people of Quran become the people of ALLAH. How valuable you will become to the Creator and Controller of this universe. If you love someone, what would you do? You will read his each and every message, you will try to read his words then if you say that you love ALLAH then why don't you want to read HIS words? Don't you want to know what HE is telling you? Understand HIS words and then follow HIS commandments. Look at ourselves. We have become so ignorant, we are so much indulged in this world that we don't even have time for our Creator. So tell yourself RIGHT NOW that you will recite the Quran and will try to understand what ALLAH is telling you.

Recommendation: If you know how to read Urdu language then I would recommend reading urdu novel Mushaf by a famous writer Nemrah Ahmed. This is one of the best novels and it actually makes you fall in love with the book of ALLAH.
********************************
So tell me in the comments what time you have decided to set for the recitation.
I will upload the next chapter soon.
Till then,
Take care.
♥️♥️