Imperio (Drarry)

Draco had never felt so much pressure in his life. Bellatrix was expecting him to say something. To tell her that Harry Potter was really in front of them. That they had caught him and the dark lord was finally going to fulfil what he set out to do eighteen years ago. Draco gulped. He couldn't kill Dumbledore and he most certainly couldn't put up Harry Potter like a pig for the slaughter.

"I can't be sure."

That's what he decided on. He wasn't denying it but he also wasn't confirming it. He could only hope that would be enough. Bellatrix wasn't happy.

She snarled at him "Draco are you lying?"

He gulped "No."

"Okay then" She grinned wickedly "How about we put you to the test."

Before Draco could comprehend what she said he heard her shriek 'Imperio!' Draco felt a sharp pain and then he felt his entire body go numb. He couldn't even move his pinky finger.

"Draco darling" Bellatrix put her hands on his shoulder, gripping tightly. Draco was tense and terrified. Harry was looking up at him, almost like he was pleading "Tell me is this Harry Potter?"

Draco tried to keep it down but the world were falling out of his mouth before he could help it "Yes."

Bellatrix smirked "Excellent."

She flicked her wand and life returned back to Draco's body and he fell to his knees. He gasped, feeling the air return to his lungs.

"Potter I'm sorry" Draco said, his voice raspy.

"Oh dear Draco whatever for?" Bellatrix said wickedly "You should be sorry about lying to me!" She kicked him in the stomach "About favouring your little school boy crush over the dark load."

She hexed him and Draco was left shaking and gasping for breath.

"Now" She turned to Harry "For you."

Harry tried to move back but he was shoved forward. He stared up at Bellatrix, the woman who had killed his godfather and knew he would be receiving no mercy. Bellatrix took a step towards Harry before she was halted by Draco grabbing her ankle.

She looked down at him "Why you little-"

Draco was quick he stretched out his wand and pointed it at Bellatrix "Expelliarmus!"

Not expecting it, her wand came hurdling towards Draco's side. Draco clambered to his feet not hesitating to point his wand at the people holding down Harry, Ron and Hermione "Ascendio!"

They were sent flying across the room. The golden trio looked at him in shock.

"Well don't just sit there, gawking" Draco snapped at them "One of you go get those who are in the dungeon."

Draco gestured towards the dungeon. Ron was the first to scramble up and rush towards the dungeon. Bellatrix came charging at Draco and he quickly cast a Conjunctivitis Curse at her. Her eyes swelled up and shut, she was rendered blind.

Draco watched her fall to the floor. He glanced over his shoulder to see Hermione duelling and Harry standing there dumbfound.

"Potter do you want to get yourself killed?" Draco hissed.

"I haven't got a wand" Harry replied.

Draco thought for a second before looking down at Bellatrix's wand at his feet. He scooped it up and threw it towards Harry. Harry fumbled with it for a second before getting his grip.

"It won't work as well as your regular one but it's all we got" Draco said.

Harry looked down at the wand "Thanks."