Chapter Six [Final]

。I... Love You  。

It's been about two months since Kageyama and Hinata have been friends, and ever since, Kageyama has been keeping his feelings hidden away from the boy. He decided that it might finally be time to actually say that he liked Hinata instead of dropping g subtle hints, only to have those hints be pushed away by his crush. It was stupid, but Kageyama was a woos and would never say it directly.

。。。

Kageyama and Hinata walked down the street, talking and laughing as usual. The redhead grabbed Kageyama's arm and shook it, laughing his ass off and smiling like an idiot. "Okay okay! I get it!" Kageyama said. He laughed and pushed Hinata away. The two lepta walking, talking about how turtles are better than any other pet because it's easier to take care of. Honestly it was a stupid conversation, but the boys seemed to be enjoying it.

"Turtles are way, way better than dogs because dogs are loud and annoying, but turtles are slow and don't make any noises." Hinata explained. He pointed a finger at Kageyama and smirked. The taller boy rolled his eyes and punched Hinata in the arm. The boy laughed and continued talking. Eventually, the two arrived at their towns' national park. Kageyama sudeenly grabbed Hinata's hand and pulled him towards the cliff that stood over other parts of the park.

Kageyama sighed and grabbed both of Hinata's hands, holding them in his own hands. "Kageyama?" Hinata looked up at the taller boy. "U-Uhm listen.. Hinata, o-or, Shoyo... I've been uh... meaning to tell you something." Kageyama stuttered. Hinata's eyes widened as Kageyama started speaking again. "I-I've loved you since... since the day we met, and I know that a-sounds stupid and crazy," Kageyama's voice started to shake as he started breathing heavily. "B-But I wanted to ask... ask if you'd.. uhm.. go out with m-me sometime?"

Hinata looked into Kageyama's eyes, shock written all across his face. Tears started streaming down the redhead's face as he leaned up and connected their lips. Kageyama, of course, kissed back. "I-I love you too, idiot!" Hinata yelled as he buried his face into Kageyama's chest, hugging him tightly. The boy smiled and hugged him back.

[The End]

Lmao I'm so sorry for the shitty ending, I got pretty bored of writing this and I couldn't just delete it because then I'd make you al mad lol. Home you enjoyed, I'm also gonna write another book with KageHina one shots because that's the only thing I can write lol

Again, sorry for the shitty ending :')