Chapter Four

[Play The Video]
。Chp. 4 : Performance 。

"The mirrors image... It tells me it's home time. But I'm not finished, because your not by my side... And as I arrived I thought I saw you leavin, carrying your shoes. Decided that once again I was just dreaming of bumpin into you." Daichi sang. Kageyama was tapping his foot on the hard wood of the stage.

"Now it's three in the mornin, and I'm tryna change your mind... left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply... "Why'd you only call me when Your high?" High... "why'd you only call me when your high?""

"Somewhere darker... talking the same shite. I need a partner, well, are you out tonight? It's harder and harder to get you to listen. More I get through the gears. Incapable of making alright decisions, and having bad ideas." Kageyama slowly started strumming his guitar.

"Now it's three in the morning... and I'm tryna change your mind. Left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply... "why'd you  only call me when your high?" High... "why'd you only call me when your high?"" Daichi sang, taking the mic off the stand. Now, Kageyama was the only one to sing from now on.

"And I can't see you here, wondering where am I. It sort of feels like I'm running out of time. I haven't found all I was hoping to find... You said you gotta be up in the mornin. Gonna have an early night, and your starting to bore me baby. Why'd you only ever call me when I'm high?"

Kageyama started strumming his guitar loudly, the speakers it was connected to making it louder. Everyone else started to look like they were super into this too.

"Why'd you only ever call me when your high?"

"Why'd you only every call me when you high?"

"Why'd you only ever call me when your..."

"High?"