Chapter 7 [BONUS]

HEY IM SO SORRY LMAOAOAOAOAOOOOOALAKDVSNGAJAHANHJSHSKSGSJ IVE BEEN DEAD FOR ABOUT A MONTH LOLOL

I was trying to sleep and had the sudden urge to write smut so uhm, here ig. ALSO MY NEW ACCOUNT IS @cantwritebutok PLEASE FOLLOW IT LMAO

Ok enjoy

-

The two crashed onto Hinata's bed, kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Kageyama and Hinata have been dating for about two months and they both decided it was time to do something, sexual.

"T-Tobio..." Hinata muttered as Kageyama bit onto his neck. Kageyama ran his hands up and down the smaller boy's body, causing the redhead to whimper and moan. The raven put his hands up Hinata's shirt, rubbing his nipple, making him moan and throw his head back.

Kageyama sat up and removed his pants and boxers quickly, then went back to kissing his boyfriend. Hinata also took his pants off, with the help of Kageyama obviously.

The two were now completely naked, kissing in the darkness of Hinata's room. "H-Ha!" Hinata moaned as Kageyama used his right hand to grab onto his member, slowly stroking it. "Mmmff..." Hinata opened his mouth, letting out small pants and moans as Kageyama quickly jerked his hand up and down, going faster and harder with each movement.

"I-I'm- cumming-" Hinata whined. At that moment, he came, letting out a loud moan. Kageyama removed his hand and hugged the smaller boy, laying on top of him and kissing his chest. "I love you, Shoyo." He said.

"Love you too."

That's all you get because I'm lazy lol