Chapter 5~ The Hardest Goodbye

We are almost at Vormir when Thor turns back to see me distracted. "Hey, you ok?" He asked while standing up and walking over to me, "what? Oh-uh yeah I'm good. Excited to climb that mountain" I said as I turned to point out the front widow, Thor laughed a bit "yeah me too" we both chuckled a but more before Thor went back to his seat to land us. Little did Thor know I already know the cost of the soul stone. "Ok lets do this" he said as he opened the door for me, I just reply with a smile.

Meanwhile in New York~ Dr. Strange, Tony, Peter, and Wong are battling 2 of Thanos' children, Bruce is there but isn't very helpful. "Hey Mr. Stark" Peter said as he blocked a hit to Tony, "hey kid, what are you doing here?" Tony asked as he stood back up "field trip, so whats this guys problem?" Peter replied. Tony filled him in and they got Strange back to the compound once they finished.

At Vormir~Thor and I have finally reached the top, "Thor Odinson, son of Odin of Asgard" red skull said as we slowly came to a halt, "Chloe, daughter of Antoinette Stark" Thor looks at me in shock "wait your Starks niece?!??" I look at him with wide eyes and turn back to red skull "so where can we find the soul stone?" I ask in desperation to change the topic. Red skull explains how it works, then adds to clarify "a soul for a soul"

After a couple minutes of silence I look at Thor as he turns to look at me, "Chloe, whats wrong? It will be ok, you will take the stone and go back to everyone" he said as he gave me a hug and put down his hammer. "No" I said as I picked up his hammer and thew it at him. "You aren't going anywhere Thor," he looks at me in shock because I lifted his hammer without any hesitation or trouble. "The Gods have kept you alive this long for a reason." I push him back away from the edge and use my powers (telekinesis) to make it so he cant move his feet.

"Chloe!" He shouted at me as I walked closer to the edge, "Chloe! Please stop!" I stop walking and turn around. I look down and back up at Thor standing there with tears in his eyes unable to reach me. I walk towards him and put my arms around his shoulders as he holds me tight. About 10 seconds later I slowly pull away and bring my head to his so our foreheads are touching as he doesn't let go of me. I lower my face and kiss him. Thor starts to kiss me back as I remove his hands from around me and slowly pull away.

I start to walk backwards to the ledge "no please Chloe" he said as tears ran down his face "please don't" I start to reply "its ok, I will see you soon." I stopped walking backwards as my heals reached the edge. "Good luck" I said with a smile as I took a deep breath with tears streaming down my face "I love you" I continued as I put out my arms and lent backwards and fell. Once I hit the ground my powers stopped and Thor ran to the edge and fell to the floor crying. He then appears in the water with the soul stone and starts to head back to the compound.

Thor arrived last at the compound. Steve and Nat found Vision and Wanda, Clint and Sam got the Power stone from Xander & Tony, Bruce and Peter got Dr. Strange and Wong. "Ok this is really good team" Tony said as he walked in "4 out of 6, we have the Time, Mind, Power and Soul Stone. All thats left is Reality, and Space"

"Yeah" Steve replied "expect for the fact that Thanos already has the reality stone and is probably going to get the space stone sometime in the next 24hours." "Not exactly, I made a extra stop" Tony says as he pulls out more pim particles "they had extra at you old base Rogers" "so now we have the ability to go further back to get the other two, genius Stark"

Bruce said as he walked over the the small containers "Hey Thor, wheres Chloe?" Natasha asked as she walked closer to the group and sat on the table, "yeah," Bruce added "I didn't see her come off the ship with you" "Chloe-" he's having trouble getting the words out of his mouth when Tony asks, "Thor, what happened there" "ok first of all, why didn't you tell us she was your niece?"

"What?" Natasha said looking at Tony in shock "ok, so she's my niece, how did you figure that out?" Tony asked as he walked closer to Thor "red skull said it once we reached the mountain." "Ok so back to the original question, where's Chloe?" Rhodey asked as he stood up straight "it was a soul for a soul"
———————————————————————————
I am so sorry I haven't been posting lately, its been really busy but the next chapters will be out in the next couple days:)
Please leave a comment on how you are enjoying the story so far
Drop a follow to keep reading
Sorry if there are spelling errors
Hope you are enjoying the story❤️