Chapter 4~ Who The Hell Is That

"Stop!" I shout as I run in front of Vision with my back facing him. "Chloe move it! That thing is a robot and an intruder!" Steve said. "No he's not" Bruce intervened. "His name is Vision, see that thing in the centre of his head?" Bruce continued "Thats the mind stone."

"That stone and 5 others are crucial to our next mission" Tony added. "His name is Thanos and he wants to kill half the population, and if he gets his hands on all 6 we are doomed with the snap of his fingers." "He already has one, & going for the second." I continued to add "It had too much energy for any of us to handle without possibly dying so we created Vision yesterday"

Steve finally lowers his shield "Well thanks for the warning" he sarcastically adds before continuing Vision it is?" he walks towards Vision and I, "I'm Steve Rodgers. welcome to the team" he said before turning around to go to the kitchen. I talked with Vision for a bit before Thor pulled me aside. "Are you sure this is the best idea Chloe? How can we completely trust him?" He asked me slowly brining me closer to the wall.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, "yes" Thor replied, so I continued "do you trust Tony and Bruce?" He nodded, "and how about J.A.R.V.I.S? Do you think him and his whole system is something we can count on to give us answers?" Thor looked at me "yes, but now that Vision is real, he's his own person. He could turn on us just like a snap and we could never see it coming."

I slowly place my hands in Thors down by our hips, and go closer to him to whisper in his ear "then lets find out, no harm in trying" Once I finish talking I walk away and go into the other room with everyone else where they are all meeting Vision properly. "So tell us more about this mission Tony" Nat said as she sat down beside me. Tony described the mission to everyone and we all talked about it for about an hour before everyone parted ways.

I went downstairs to train and I see Thor training too. "hey, mind if I join you?" I ask as I walk in the door, "Not at all" he replied. After about 30 minutes of training Thor turned to me "so this mission, you nervous" he asked as he walked over to where I was training. "A bit, this guy doesn't joke around so we will all need to bring our A game" I said as he continued to approach me. "Are you?"

At this point Thor is less than a foot away from me "not anymore than I should be. I think everyone is even if they don't want to admit it" he said as he looked at me with a look that made me crazy inside. "Yeah" I replied "some people just don't want to or like to admit what's really there" I said with a smirk and a wink as I walked away and back upstairs.

I didn't see Thor a lot more that day but it went pretty normal like other days. The next day I woke up to Tony and Vision waking everyone and getting them together in a hurry. "Today is it guys" Tony said as everyone gathered "today is the first day of a long fight. I hope you got your sleep 'cause you won't be getting a lot more the next couple days"

Everyone suited up and ran out to the jet, "ok everyone has their assigned stones with their partner. Get these stones and get back here," Steve said, "we gotta do this right the first time, no going back" everyone separated in their groups of two and left to their destinations to find each stone. I was assigned with Thor to get the soul stone from the planet Vormir.
———————————————————————————
Please leave a comment on how you are enjoying the story so far
Drop a follow to keep reading
Sorry if there are spelling errors
Hope you are enjoying the story❤️