obsessed?

Eren's P.O.V

I sat alone at home doing Homework.  I felt real bad about Mikasa. But for her to pick a fight with Levi and scare Armin. Maybe its best we don't see each other. I chuckled as I thought about how we could have ever been a couple but no....that is Just nonsense.

My phone began to ring I picked unaware of who it was and it was Mikasa. My heart shuddered.

" MIKASA!?" I shouted.

" you forgot your Notes for Astronomy. Check your mail. I left it there for you." She hung up after. I slowly opened the door and Opened my Mail to Find the review sheets in there and a container. I opened the container to find fresh baked cookies. I closed it back up.

I locked my door and Made sure my windows were closed Tight.

I dumped the Cookies out into the trash disgusted.

" What..... " I lowly whispered a bit confused.

I sat back down and continued with my Homework.

As I scribbled down my arm snakes as I felt a presence.

Mikasa's P.O.V  

I looked through his Window and I pressed against the glass upset of the fact he threw out my cookies.

" Oh dear! Eren probably doesn't like chocolate chip. Silly me I'm such an idiot. Sorry eren that was insensitive of me."

Next day Eren p.o.v

I came back from school mom and Dad were still out but I know they came back last night because I found 100dollara on the table for he with a letter.

I opened my mailbox to find another container. I opened it to see brownies. My stomach growled at the smell of them but of course mikasa was at it again. I heard the Bush move and I look up in fear.

I run inside.

The next day I come from school I find cake ...then a new dessert each day. I sat by my door holding my head. I realized it was Mikasa behind the bushes...... Why the hell is she doing this.

A new day and as I walked with Armin to school I can see Mikasa ahead of us Reading a book .

" So is Mikasa Obsessed.... " Armin finally pointed out.

" Be quiet....I don't wanna talk about it."

I walked in the Front Gate and I ran Over to Sasha and  Connie.

" Hey guys! "

" Hey eren! "  Sasha yelled out.

Sasha rested her arm against Connie's shoulder resting he was a bit aggravated but wasn't to upset being just a slight bit shorter.

" So I hear Annie has a crush on armin. " Connie said in a low voice.

Armin's face turned bright red and i nudged him.

" You should ask her out on a date or something!" I suggested.

Armin shook his head and began waving his hands around.

" i-i I can't I.. Yeah she is pretty but ... I gotta go!" And with that armin ran off.

I sighed and chuckled. Connie and sasha looked up at him.

" don't worry I'll be his voice.... " mikasa got closer holding the scarf tightly listening in on their conversation.

" and ask her out, Annie will totally say yes. "