christmas special

A/n: this doesn't particularly have anything to do with the story!! And sorry this is late!! This is also kinda in the future bc why not? And there are spoilers. There may be little lemon and matured language so be warned!! And it may be a bit long ehehe

You wake up from Suna's arms bc it was cold last night and you see that its snowing and that it was also christmas! You got up and started to shake Suna up.

"Rin~ wake up~ its christmas!!" You said proudly.

He started to stir a bit and then he slowly started opening his eyes.

"Mh..give me..a kisssss... " he said before slowly falling back to sleep but before he could you giggled to yourself and gave him a kiss on the lips.

You were about to pull back when he grabbed the back of your head and pulled you near and started a heat session between the two of you.

"Mh..rin~..w-we... gotta get...r-ready!!...mh..~" you tried to say as he was hungrily kissing you.

He sigh in between the kiss and let you gasp for air while he was breathing fine.

"Hmph! You owe me, Y/n!" He says as he turned his head away.

You sighed while giggling. "Rin~ its Christmas of course I'm gonna give you something but just wait! We have to get ready and before everyone comes over!"

He looked confused for a moment but then he soon remembered that you were throwing a christmas party at your house (not his) for the team including Sakusa and Komori.

He sighed and got off the bed to get ready.

While he was getting ready you were taking a shower.

Few moments later~

You has put on a white dress with red fur on and black thigh high socks.

While Suna had a black "who needs memories" sweater and some black ripped jeans

A/n: credits go to the people that made it or styled in it!! 😤