Two New Students?!

A/n: lol I'm too lazy to check if it was a saturday or Sunday for them!! So imma just make them have school again!

You could feel the light shining on your face. Which made you move but when you moved your face hit something hard. It took you a second to realize that it was Suna's chest.

You started blushing slowly remembering what had happened last night. You must've been either daydreaming or dozing off somewhere else because when you stopped you saw Suna staring at you.

You blushed and got off of the bed.

"R-rin!! We need to get ready for school!" You stuttered. You couldn't believe you had stuttered like that.

He chuckled at you and soon got up too.

"I'll  meet you outside?" He asked

You were confused so you tilted your head.

"Hmm???"

He chuckled some more and then patted your head.

"Did you forget? This is your house bot mine. Meaning my uniform is at my house not yours. Geez you forgetful kid." He chuckled midway as he told you.

You then realized that the room you two were in were indeed your room. You just nodded, and smiled.

He noticed your action and ruffled your already messy hair.

"Hey!-" but you were cut off.

"I'll be quick. After all I could go through from my window." He said.

You thought for a second. 'Your window?? What in the world does he mean-'

He went to your balcony and opened the glass door. You then remembered that his room was actually acrossed from yours. You had forgotten since you had hardly gone to your house.

"I'll just go and get my uniform and shoes. Then I'll do the changing and everything else here, is that alright?" He asked.

You brightly smiled and nodded your head. And within and second he went to his house.

You got a bit lonely but you had to get ready.

[Time skip to school]

"Alright class listen up. We have two new students joining our class from now on. Alright you can come in now." The teacher said as we all looked besides Suna.

First up was a girl. She had medium blonde hair that faded to light brown. And she had ocean blue eyes. She faced us and smiled with her eyes closed.

"Hello everyone! I'm Sora Marvell! Nice to meet you all." Bowing as she introduced herself.

She then moved to the side. As a guy entered the room. He had white silver hair and red eyes that had some gold color around the bottom of his eyes.He then faced us the same way as Marvell-san did. Although he wasn't smiling like her. Instead he had a straight face.

"I'm Hiroto Silver. Nice to meet you all..." and he bowed as well while introducing himself.

The teacher smiled and then said "Ah, Silver please sit to the left of L/n. While miss Marvell you shall sit behind Suna. Both of you raise your hands."

You were kinda shocked. Sensei was actually having someone be behind Suna. But you did as you were told and raised your hand. You then saw Silver sit next to you.