A Fight?!

A/n: here is the intro for Sora and Silver. Credits go to the people who made them!! And I'm sorry this came out later then expected...hehe..sorry but its here now.

Sora MarvellFuture VB Manager

Sora Marvell
Future VB Manager

"Ne,ne! Don't you think Suna-san...is..idk..hot~? Hehe!"

Hiroto SilverFuture MB of Inatizaki's VB club

Hiroto Silver
Future MB of Inatizaki's VB club

"If you won't be honest I'll take her...bc two can play this game.."

"Wow Kita-senpai, I never knew Silver was your relative!! Why didn't you warn us about him?" You asked him cheerfully.

Kita chuckled as he rubbed his eyes due to you being so bright. "Well I did tell the guys...and you of course but maybe you weren't listening?"

You looked his way. And smiled with your eyes closed "Ahaha..repeat that would ya."

If they didn't knew you they would've thought that you were actually smiling but unfortunately they knew you and knew that most of the time that face means that something bad is going to happen to them.

Then all of a sudden you started to talk about Silver. "Ah! Did you guys know that Silver is thinking about joining the Volleyball club? I think he'll do a great job!! After all he seems a lot like Kita-senpai and Rin!!"

You had caught Suna's attention. "Say what now? He reminds you of me?! How can you compare me to him?!"

The others were sorta surprised by the outburst.

"Hmm, well one thing is that he's a MB and your both around the same height!!" You said to him.

Suna was starting to get pissed off. 'How in the world does she know him that much?! They literally met just earlier today...and she didn't even notice how strange he had acted to her earlier..!' He thought.

"Hmph!! You're so strange today Rin! What's wrong with you?" You asked him.

Everyone that was there/around you two were starting to really feel the tension between you two. Therefore some of them started to keep their distance.