Kiss?

A/n:Eek!! I'm so so so so sorry!!! I didnt mean not to post in a long!! I have been very busy with my schoolwork!! I'm sorry!! Just so you know this chapter will have cussing and it'll be a long chapter.

You woke up quite late the next day. By the time you woke up it was already lunch time by the most.

You checked your phone and noticed you had several missed calls and text messages. You sighed deeply. And decided to check out who texted/called you.

You stare at your phone deciding whether or not to reply back. But of course you reply back just in case some idiot doesn't come barging into here.

Of course you text......

Osamu. You decided that he would be the best person to text, since he was calm and would not care much and would easily tell everyone else.

Samu (Better Twin) 😊🥰

[12:09]

Samu~

Yes?
And where are you?
Why are you late?
What are you doing?
Why are you not here-

Samu..stop.
Why are you acting like you are my mom or dad?
Anyways I'm on my way..I just didnt feel well I guess? And oh I don't know I'm in a bad mood you could say. And I just woke up so...yeah..explain to Kita-senpai. I will be there in a few minutes. Does that sound good to you or not Osamu?

...
Are you jealous?
I meant like a jealous type.

Why are you asking me a question when you didnt even answer my question. If you want to ask one then answer mine first do you understand?

Yes.
I will do so!
Now answer my question!

No.
I'm not a jealous type.

Sooooo...if Marvell and Suna are..dating what would you say?

Should I care is what I would say.

Ehhhh~
But what if they were serious Y/n-chan?

Serious?
You..is this a question or is this..a confirmation?

...
..b..oth?
😅🤔

So you mean that they are dating? You know it doesn't matter to me. It's not like Suna is my possession, Samu. After all he's just a friend.

A/n: lol Y/n dont be like this boy here..🤣

When people say that Y/n that usually means that you will end up liking them in the end you know?

But I've been with him since my childhood. You know as much as I do that feelings dont change so quick Samu.