1

Song: Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande

(Will)
It was a week after Will had left Mike. He was feeling down and wouldn't do much. Will decided to draw a memory that he had with Mike. El had suggested it the other day. "Whatcha doing Will?" El asks standing at the door. "Umm, nothing" Will says quickly tucking the half drawn picture in his dresser drawer. "Okay, well wanna come to the mall with me? I already asked Jonathan but he's busy." She says with a smile of hope. "Sure" Will says not really in the mood for shopping. But El is too clueless to realize. The two both put on their jackets because it's still considered winter, then heads out the door. It's a five minute bike ride to the mall. Will is silent the whole time while El talks about what stores she wants to shop at.
~Five minutes later~
Will and El arrive at the mall. It was a small mall. Definitely not the same as the one in Hawkins. But El liked it. Will and El go to three different stores. By the time they had finished El had two shirts and three dresses. El loved wearing dresses. Except for pink ones because they remind her of the lab and the upside down. Will had a new shirt that El convinced him to buy. As they walk out of the mall they see Will's bullies. They are not as bad as Troy but they're still scary. "Look at what we have here" One of them says.