5

Song: Space Girl by Frances Forever

Mike and Will then hears their mothers come through the front door. "We're Home!" Karen yells into the house. El comes and helps with the groceries. "We should start on dinner" Joyce says. "Can I help?" El asks. "Sure you can." Joyce replies to El.

Mike and Will walk up the stairs and into the kitchen. "Hi boys" Karen says. "Hi" they both say. "Are you guys going to meet up with the party tomorrow?" Karen asks not knowing that Mike hasn't hung out with them in days. "Uh yeah, Will and I will go call them. Mike says. The two make their way up to Mike's room where he has his Walkman. "Lucas are you there? Over." Mike says. A few seconds later Lucas comes on. "Yeah I'm here. Over." Lucas says in a annoyed tone. "Look I'm sorry about not hanging out with you guys. I was going through a rough patch because Will had left. I was really upset and joined Troy's party. Over." Mike says. There's silence for a minute. "I understand but don't talk to me Max is the one that kicked you out. If anything talk to her. Over and out." Lucas says. Will just sits there listening to Mike and Lucas. "Okay, let's call Max. "

"This will not got well she hates me." Mike says. "I mean you are kinda mean to her." Will says. Mike just gives him a look and talks into the Walkman. "Max you there. Over"
"What do you want Mike? Over." Max says annoyedly. "Look, I'm really sorry I was going through a rough patch because Will had left. I was wrong for joining Troy's party. Over." Mike says just praying she'll let him back in. "You hurt us Mike. There's a pause. But I want someone in the party to agree with you. Over." Then Will speaks. "Hey Max, uh how are you? Over." "Will! I didn't know you were visiting. I'm good how are you?" Max says happily. Mike gives a disgusted look. 'How is she nice to him not me?' He thinks. (Bruh Mike's kinda dumb in this story lol) "I'm good. So I wondering if you could let Mike back into the party. Over."
"Well I guess. But he better not mess this up. Over."
"Okay I'll make sure he doesn't. Over." You can here Max laugh as if she's picturing the look on Mike's face. "Okay bye Will. Over and out." She says. Will turns to Mike. His face expression is a mix of confusing and disgust. Will starts laughing.

Hi guys. I have writers block. So please drop ideas into the chat!!