Y'all are gonna hate me....
Song: Sparks by ColdPlay

It was a rainy morning, Will woke up excited as ever. He gets up and picks out a nice but casual outfit. Then Will eats breakfast with his family. At around 10:00 they leave. El and Will can't sit still, they just wanna get to Hawkins.
~They Arrive~
Joyce pulls up to a well known house. (Mike's) Will and El quickly get out and run to the door. Expecting to see the party there waiting. But Karen answered the door. "Hey Will, and El" She says opening the door so they could enter. Nancy comes running down the stairs and hugs Jonathan who struggles with all the luggage. Will doesn't see Mike. "Where's Mike?" Will asks. "He's out with some friends right now, he should be home some." Karen says checking the time. Will smiles knowing he's probably with the party. Half an hour goes by and Everyone had gotten settled. "Did Mike says where he's going?" Will asks Karen. "Umm, I think the arcade." She says smiling. "I'm gonna go find him." Will says. Karen just gives a smile of approval. Will gets on his bike and rides to the arcade. When he gets walks into the building he sees his worst nightmare.......Mike hanging out with Troy. Will makes eye contact with Mike and runs out of the arcade. "Haha looks like your ex is here." Troy says. "Will" Mike whispers and runs after him. "I'll see you later Troy" Mike says. "Yeah whatever, better not be falling for him again."
"Don't worry I won't" Mike says, but realizes that may be a lie. Mike finally catches up to Will. They are at the junkyard. "Will"
"Get away from me" Will says full of anger. "Please I'm sorry."
"Really, are you Micheal. Then what were you doing with Troy. They guy who bullied the party. Do they know about this?"
"I haven't seen the party since you left. I think they all hang out together, but they kicked me out" Mike says looking sad.
"But why." Will says suddenly feeling a little bad. "Troy made me hangout with him, But you know, now I want to. He's pretty cool."
"PRETTY COOL?? THE GUY WHO BULLIED US FOR MOST OF OUR LIVES!!" Will says now yelling. "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" Mike says.
"REALLY, YOUR BRINGING UP JEALOUSY. I WILL NEVER BE JEALOUS OF HIM!" Will says feeling water go to his eyes. "IM LEAVING, I WISH I HAD NEVER CAME HERE." Will says. "FINE, LEAVE!" Mike says before watching Will walk away.
It will get better I promise!