2

Song: The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala

Will can feel his heart beating quickly. 'I wish Mike was here, he always protects me' Will thinks to himself. El looks over at Will, she can see that he is scared which makes her scared as well. Although she got her powers back they aren't as strong. "What are you waiting for? Your imaginary boyfriend?" The tallest one says. He is the leader of the group. His name is Ryan. (I picked a random name lol) Will is scared of him the most. "I got this" El says quietly to Will. "But mom said...."
"I know, but they deserve it" El said turing to the boys that were staring at them confused. "Get them" Ryan says. As the boys walk towards them, El throws the boys back. Thankfully no one was around them. The boys back up and run away. "Thanks El" Will says. "They deserved it. But don't tell Joyce, she'll get mad." El says. Then El and Will bike home.
~At Home~
"Hey guys" Joyce says putting dinner on the table. She calls Jonathan to come eat, then they all sit down for dinner. "So I have some news" Joyce says excitedly. "We're going back to Hawkins for spring break! I know how much you guys love being there so I asked Karen and she said yes!" Joyce says waiting for their reactions. Everyone suddenly gets excited. (Yesterday in the story was the last day of school) "So after dinner go pack, we are leaving tomorrow!" Joyce says. Will and El start eating fast. Then they get up and start packing. Will was so excited finally getting to see Mike again. He hopes that nothing has changed. Little does he know, he's changed. (Kind of a spoiler) Everyone spends the rest of the night packing. Excited for the morning to come.

Hi this is kinda short bc I wanna make arriving to Mike's it's own part.