Epilogue - 4

City Z
_____

It looked like the winner was decided. Saitama had finally been damaged by someone. Tatsumaki looked at her lover, she felt her whole body go numb. Geno's couldn't keep his eyes open much longer, making a quick decision he summoned a new body which would arrive in 5 minutes. He hoped his master could hold on till then.

Tatsumaki landed alongside her sister and Genos. She could feel her tears. None of this felt real to her.

"Please." She whispered.

"Let him go-" Saitama coughed up blood.

"This is the end hero, you did well protecting humanity but this is as far as you go." Saitama grabbed a hold of his arm, he felt the adrenaline kicking in.

"I'm..."

young emperors drone had started streaming the event. He wanted to show the world Saitama's determination. As well as alert all heroes of the current threat.

"Not giving up..."

All citizens froze with complete shock at seeing Saitama hurt.

"I'll protect this shitty world with everything!"

The beast quickly struck the bald hero with another punch sending him flying for miles.

"YOU BASTARD!" Fabuki came running with her knife. She hated the way he kept throwing Saitama around. Her sister stayed in place frozen in fear. No matter what Fabuki wanted to at least do something.

"What are you doing?" With no hesitation the beast struck down Fabuki making her hit the ground hard. He stood still staring at her.

"You keep talking about how shitty we are as humans... but you know nothing about him... how he struggled... how he was a nobody even though he helped save this fucking trash of a planet... he never once did it for fame or money... he did it because it was fun... like what excuse is that..."

Fabuki tried standing.

"hahaha... so you are wrong... if this world is fucked then he is the only one who'll help make it better..."

Fabuki coughed up blood. The beast simply looked in entertainment.

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The silence of the destroyed city was now overcome with the laughter of the monster.

"I'll say nice speech but regardless... I'm killing all of you now just because it's fun." The beast suddenly lunched himself towards her.

"Worlds ending strike!"

City A
____

"The stream ended abruptly?"

All citizens tried finding the stream on different channels but no luck.

"Huh? I wonder why it ende-"

a sudden scream was heard outside in the streets. Everyone looked at the sky as it turned red.

"What the hell is happening!?" Suddenly all sirens started going off at random.

"All citizens must evacuate and must head towards your local shelter. Repeat. All citizens must evacuate and must head towards local shelter. Level threat: God."

Every single person started panicking. People were running some laughing others pointing. That's until he landed. The beast had made its way to the city somehow. A couple of B and C heroes showed up. Some trying to calmly evacuate citizens while the rest prepared themselves for a fight.