Chapter 2.

8:30 am/ Saitama's apartment
Saitama's alarm went off and as usual he turned it off breaking it in the progress, as he did he realize that he felt really warm. He then heard someone talk, when he did he opened one of his eyes and saw Tatsumaki laying in his chest and her arms around him, he was still tired so he didn't do anything.

Tatsumaki opened one of her eyes and whispered something, all Saitama could hear was "mmmh... Please don't leave me..." As she said that she finally opened her eyes. As she did she looked at Saitama and as soon as she saw him her whole face turned red, she started to panic thinking he had done something to her while she was asleep.

"W-what did y-you do to me while I was a-asleep pervert?" As she said that she tried getting up but as she did her body gave up again making her fall forward. Before she could hit the floor Saitama was still lying on the futon and as soon as he opened his eyes Tatsumaki fell on him.

Saitama and Tatsumaki were so close to each other that they froze in place, all she could do is see Saitama's shocked face as well. This might be the first time she sees a different emotion other than his usual face.

"Good morning Saitama sensei" Genos said while preparing breakfast. Both Saitama and Tatsumaki shook off the feeling and immediately got off each other, as they did Genos was still trying to figure out how and what was The Heroes Association rank # 2, Tornado Of Terror doing in his masters home.

"Genos when did you get here?" Asked Saitama getting up. "Since 7:30 am sensei, I'd like to know why miss Tornado Of Terror is doing here at your home and why you two were sleeping together in the same futon too" Genos asked. As soon as he did Tatsumaki got up and started glowing green, she had a serious expression in her face. "Genos I'd like for you to forget about this, and I'd like for you to never speak about this to anyone else, you got i..."

Again Tatsumaki's body gave up and she fell on her knees. "You know, I think you should just relax and stop using your powers. How many times do I have to tell you about your body not healing right?" As Saitama said that Tasumaki thought he was treating her like a little kid, still feeling tired she went back to bed and decided to take a little nap.

"Just so you know... I'm only going to sleep because... Because I'm tired, not be because you told me" Tatsumaki said while blushing. "Sure, nighty night" Saitama said as he left to the bathroom.

The day went on by as usual, Genos would clean up the apartment and Saitama would watch the news while reading some good sells that were going on. As Saitama continued reading he heard the news speak of The Hero Hunter once again. "Looks like he took another S rank hero on" said Saitama, "Do you plan on stopping him Sensei?" Asked Genos. "He seems powerful, sooo... Maybe" said Saitama. As both heroes continued talking about it Tatsumaki promised to defeat the hunter and show Saitama she is not weak.

The next day
Tatsumaki was the first one to wake up, as she stood up she saw the bald hero sleeping on the other side of the apartment. She went on and got changed and saw that some of the pain before was gone. She felt a bit weak but could still move, as she decided she was about to leave when Saitama woke up and asked her if she was feeling okay. The esper just looked at him and nodded, Saitama just went with it and said goodbye to her. They both saw each other for the last time, in the next 3 weeks the whole world would know who Saitama is.