Epilogue- 2

City Z~

Saitama had blood dripping down his forehead. He didn't understand why but the thing in front of him shocked him. He wasn't sure where or what happened to his friends. He had to defeat the thing and make sure to check on the city and the others.

"Here I come human." The demonic thing suddenly lunched itself towards him. He managed to block him.

"Normal punch"

Saitama's punch sent the beast flying. Out of nowhere a building came towards Saitama, he quickly reacted by throwing another serious punch when suddenly the beast hand made contact with Saitama's back.

"Shit!" The impact from both the building and the fist had sent Saitama flying miles away. Whatever was that thing it was giving Saitama a hard time. He stopped himself from going further away from the fighting zone. Saitama could see the beast slowly making it's way towards him. He had to think quickly.

"This would be fun if I could land a punch, I'll just have to put everything onto the nex-" He suddenly realized something. If he got serious he could hurt Tatsumaki and the others with the blast. His time was up, the thing was now in front of him.

"What happened hero? Did you give up?" The beast launched a sudden kick, it's foot making contact against Saitama's face sent him straight under the ground. He continued kicking Saitama, every time it's foot made contact with the ground it sent huge trembles around the city.

"Huh? Where'd you go?" The beast looked at the crater it made, to it's surprise the hero wasn't there. Did he accidentally go all out destroying every living fiber in Saitama? To it's disappointment it was probably true.

"Well, so much for putting up a fight. I guess I'll end this planets life." Out of nowhere a whole 20 story building came towards the beast at an alarming speed.

"What the fu-" suddenly the blonde hair cyborg kicked the beast behind it's back with everything he had launching him towards the building. Both Tatsumaki and Geno's felt like they had him until he pushed himself out of the way causing the building to fly over towards Geno's instead. Having used up all of his fuel he wouldn't make it out of the way. He closed his eyes and was ready to accept his death.

"Psychic barriers" Fubuki had launched herself in front of Geno's to create a barrier. Tatsumaki sped herself to try to do less damage to those two until the beast had gotten in front of her.

"Hello freak!" He had sent a huge wave of wind towards her sending her falling down to the ground. She tried getting up, she wanted to protect them. The beast landed in front of her laughing.

"Listen as your friends die because of you, if you only stayed down then they would've lived." As he finishes his sentence she hears a loud thud. She felt the ground shake. If only she hadn't thrown the building they would've still been alive. She killed her only sister, the person who wanted to prove themselves to be worthy of being related to her. She noticed that she worked as hard as she could to be at par with her. They both started talking more about doing things together and training to help her out and now... she killed her. Even if Fubuki survived the damage would still be there.

"You humans deserve nothing but death. In my eyes you are nothing but selfish creatures who only crave for your own desires. I've lived enough to see over and over again you creatures fail at everything life throws at you, if not life then your own kind. I've seen how pathetic you creatures get when your jealousy for others success is shown. This world is doomed. By my hand I shall give it a new start, and as for you humans... as long as I live I will always hunt down every single one of you." The beast suddenly walked towards Tatsumaki.

"You will be the start of this cleansing... call yourself lucky. I'll be sure to make it quick but painful... after all, I am the bad guy." His eyes red as a full blood moon stared at Tatsumaki with nothing but hatred.

"Silk of Death!" The room filled with a flash.

"Serious punch" To the beast surprise, Saitama's punch managed to land on his stomach sending him flying. A huge shockwave blew over the area.

"Are you okay sis?" Fubuki ran straight for Tatsumaki. She was surprised seeing her sister and Genos alive.

"But... how? I thought the building landed..."

"If he hadn't shown up we would've probably been underground right now. I didn't expect him to be under Genos the whole time though." Genos went towards Saitama charging up for the upcoming fight.

"I shall help you in the battle." Saitama attention was only set on the monster itself. It survived his serious punch.

"I'm not gonna lie Genos, this battle might be the end for me. Even though I know that it still makes me excited to see what other moves I can try on him. At this point I'll probably end up getting serious with every punch I throw." He looked at Genos as if he was at peace. Genos only sighed.

"I'll be giving it my best as well sir." Behind them both sisters decided to also go all out.

"We'll definitely win." Tatsumaki stood next to Saitama.

"I have to say I never thought I'd be fighting with all of you, I feel confident that we'll win." Fubuki prepared herself. All four heroes looked as the beast make it's way towards them.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL"

To be continued