Chapter 1.

Saitama was tired after a day of running and buying everything he needs from the sales the stores were having. As he was walking a loud bang could be heard, as he turned he saw a girl smash right next to his home.

The giant Beatle named Stinger, demon level was launching his last attack towards the girl. As she looked up she saw the monster swinging, when she saw this time seem to slow down.

She had flashbacks about her childhood mostly full of experiments, but she had regrets... One of those regrets was not having a good relationship with her sister, as she said sorry she closed her eyes and was ready to face death. A loud explosion could be heard, as she opened her eyes she saw a bald man wearing a yellow suit with red gloves and boots in the sky swinging a right fist to the monster.

"Moron... If I could hardly do any damage... What makes you think you'l..." Before she could finish that she heard the man say " normal punch" and with that the monster blew up into pieces. As she saw this she felt herself fall off the building, she couldn't move as she had used up all of her energy and strength on the monster. "Sorry Fubuki..."
As she was passing out she felt someone grab her and say "don't worry, I got you"

11:32 pm/ Saitama's apartment

'Well she's been knocked out since this morning, I wonder if she's gonna wake up any time soon' Saitama thought as he watched tv. "Mmmhh... Where am I?" A damaged Tatsumaki asked. "You're at my house, after I took down the monster I saw you fall of the side of the building and when I did I quickly ran towards you saving you from face planting to the ground."

"Why would you save me?" Tatsumaki thought about the last time she had seen Saitama and well things didn't go so well, she ended up opening her wounds by fighting Saitama and they both ended it with a tied. After everything she said and everything she did to him he would still save her, she wondered why?

"I don't get it... Why would you save me? After everything I said to you the last time we talked" Saitama looked at her with his usual emotionless face. "I'm a hero, Even if you said all those things about my head It doesn't bother me as much, plus I wouldn't let a little girl die like that." As he said that Tatsumaki tried to get up and was about to yell at Saitama but her body still gave up.

"Just so you know I a...." As she tried to finish she collapsed but luckily Saitama caught her before she hit the ground. "Woah don't move yet, your body hasn't heal properly yet." Saitama laid her down in his futon. "I'm... Not a little girl... You know?"

"Yeah, yeah just rest" as he said that Tatsumaki fell asleep, but before she did, she couldn't get Saitama out of her thoughts. She was always pushing people away and would always give attitude to everyone. To be honest she hated everyone except her sister and S class hero rank 1 blast, as for Saitama she felt something different, he showed her a side she never saw from anyone. He showed her that he cared for her, she didn't understand her own feelings but whatever it was it made her chest feel tight.

Saitama saw her fall asleep, as he did he couldn't help but stare at her face. 'She looks cute when she isn't yelling...' As soon as Saitama said that he tried his hardest to forget about that thought and decided to go to sleep as well. He just laid next to Tatsumaki since she was sleeping on his futon, he just guessed it wouldn't hurt to sleep next to her and with that he was ready to sleep.