{{Chapter 3}}

"Amity, no!" Others shouted as the two elites lost both their balances, leading them to fall straight to the ground.

And in that exact and crucial moment, Noceda's instincts quickly struck her, making her ran as fast as she can towards the falling teen's direction.

But before Amity could even hit the ground, Luz immediately dived down and reached out her arms to catch the 2nd year teen.

The elite luckily landed safely into the freshman's arms which made her stop screaming after she realized someone had saved her.

"Got ya, Amor!" Luz yelled in relief, turning her gaze directly at Amity's eyes.

"You okay? She continued with a worried tone in her voice.

Amity's eyes were still widened from the quick event, but when she looked back into Luz's eyes, a weak smile suddenly formed on her face.

The second-year quickly looked away after. "You're a quick one, thanks."

Luz smiled, quickly turning her attention to the pink-haired teen afterward.

"Oh crap, Boscha!" She saw the other elite.

Sadly for the team captain, Boscha's grip on the ledge loosened which made her fall down from the stage.

Willow stepped in front. "Boscha!" She yelled before running down the stage.

"You jerks!" The team captain yelled out, sounding injured.

With that, Luz gently placed Amity down and ran towards Willow's side. And there they saw the team captain holding a part of her leg.

"You okay-" Willow was interrupted.

"No, I am not okay, plant girl!" She shouted back while slowly getting back to her feet. "Not even one of you tried to save me!"

Amity stood up, dusting her shirt. "It's because you kept forcing me to do this stupid move with you, Boscha! And this is exactly the outcome that I was talking about."

"Shut up, Blight! It's because you messed up that last part- Ouch!" She groaned out of pain, falling to her knees again.

"Skara help me up!"

Skara pushed Augustus aside and rushed towards the injured captain. "Yes ma'am!"

She then helped her get up to her feet as she placed an arm around her friend. "You okay, witch?"

"Do I look okay to you, Skara?"

"Yes-"

Boscha shoved her assistant. "That fall freaking broke my leg! Now help me get to the healer's office!"

But before Skara could even escort Boscha out of the room, Amity quickly covered their way to make them stop walking out.

"Hold on, captain, are you gonna chicken out just because you injured your leg?" The elite crossed her arms to her chest.

"Get out of the way, Blight, I'll be back."

Willow and Augustus then followed from behind. "But the qualifying matches are just in 2 two days, We have to practice if we want to win."

"I'm with Augustus, we need to take this chance to practice, captain," Willow replied.

"Wow, can you witches relax for just a minute? Skara's just talking me to the healer's office to check if this case is serious. I'll be back, you know?"

Amity arched an eyebrow, looking down at Boscha's injured leg. "That was a pretty hard landing back there, Captain, how's life?" She teased.

"Oh shut it, loser."