12. Heat

Hey guys I'm back , I'm sorry that I left the story like that without giving any notice..😔

I realised that after tharntype series ends I had to buy special episode and I didn't have any money to buy it so I started working part-time job with my aunt I got busy I'm sorry 😞

"*****"

Gulf sat there without moving in complete shock, what the hell was he suppose to do? He glanced at the clock, shaking slightly and saw Mew won't be home till another hour, letting out a defeated whimper, he made his way up to the bath, drawing the lukewarm water, and filling it with Mew's scent. 

For now it'd be enough, but he wasn't sure how long that would last him. He sighed, sliding into the bath, closing his eyes. Wrapping a hand around his cock, he imagined Mew's mouth around his thing, and mew bobbing his head. He could almost feel Mew's tongue on him, and at this point, he was completely done.

The omega moaned Mew's name on his lips, and came into the water. His hips stopped moving up into his hands, and he faltered to a stop. He needed his Alpha's cock, badly. Gulf groaned, getting out of the tub, and collapsing on his bed. He shakily grabbed his phone and punched in Win's number.

"Hey baby!" Win said cheerfully.

"Wi..nne." Gulf whimpered.

"Oh baby, are you in heat?" Win asked softly.

"Y-yes, and Mew isn't here, he's working," Gulf groaned.

"Does he have any toys?" Win said clearly.

"I don't think so, I'm hurting here,I don't know what to do" Gulf sobbed.

"Listen, love you need to call him," win said softly.

"What if he doesn't want me?" Gulf mumbled.

"Don't be ridiculous, of course he does!  But seriously baby, call him." Win said sternly.

"O-ok," gulf took a deep breath, and called Mew. He nibbled on the bottom of his lip, and waited as the phone rang.

"Gulf?" Mew's voice made him jump.

"Mew..? I-I'm in h-heat," gulf said timidly.

"Do you want me to come over ? Are you okay?" Mew said lowly.

"Yes,If that's what you want," gulf groaned.

"I'll come," Mew said.

"Please hurry," gulf whispered. Rolling his hips.

"On my way baby, just if you need anything it's in my bottom drawer beside bed," gulf's hips jerked up at the pet name.

"O-ok," Mew hung up the phone. Gulf got up on shaky legs, and walked into Mew's room. He opened the bottom drawer and gasped.

"****"

Mew was nearly flying down the road, trying to get to his Omega. He didn't know where this would put them after it was all over, but he'd think about after they were done.but right now his omega needs him.

As he parked the car, Mew jumped out and ran inside. He heard gulf's whimpers coming from his bedroom, and walked off his boots, and shed his jacket, before going into his bedroom.

He was met with the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, gulf had his legs spread out, and trying to  plung the dililo in. But he didn't like that, only he has the right to enter his omega. he is gonna throw that thing out after this.

"Fuck," At mew's voice gulf snapped his head up, and Mew crawled on the bed, hovering over him.

"You want this?" Mew brushed his hair out of his face.

"Please," gulf whispered.

"Ok," Mew nodded. Gulf reached up with trembling fingers, and started undoing his shirt keeping his eyes locked on mew's the whole time.

Nothing was rushed, they were still new to each others bodies. Gulf ran the tips of his fingers down Mew's muscular torso.

"You're so beautiful," Mew whispered.

Mew bent down, pressing butterfly kisses into gulf's neck, behind his ear, and on his eye lids. He slowly traced gulf's torso, making his Omega shiver.

"Have you already stretched yourself out baby?" Mew murmured.

Gulf nodded, tangling his fingers into Mew's hair, letting tumble over his shoulders.

"Please ...be.. gentle.." Gulf asked, massaging Mew's shoulders.

"Mmmm," Mew hummed as he kneeled back, tugging off his pants and boxers, and reaching around gulf, to grab the lube.

"What position do you want baby?" Mew asked while giving butterfly kisses on chest

"Can I-can I ride you?" Gulf asked shyly.

"Of Course," Mew smiled, grabbing at his hips and slowly sat him down on his cock. Gulf moaned, taking in the length and leaned his head forward, tucking it on Mew's shoulder.

"You okay?" Mew ran his large hands up his sides.

"Yeah, just a moment,too big" gulf panted as he didn't think mew would be that big.

"Whenever you're ready, baby," mew ran his hands through his hair and started to give butterfly kisses to sooth the pain.

After a while gulf slowly bounced up and down on his lap. Mew groaned, began slowly thrusting up back into him meeting gulf's.

"Mew....ah..," gulf gasped. When mew hit a spot that felt like heaven.

Mew started to increase the speed he found the spot aiming at it. Sucking and biting gulf's neck

"Mew..I..can't..."gulf was getting tired So Mew changed the position, now gulf was on his back and mew hovering over him, started licking, biting gulf's right nipple as his other one is pinched by mew's hand.

"Mew...no don't.....bite..no" gulf moaned.

"Why baby" mew asked as his other hand started pumping gulf's member

"Ah...no..i-i..feel weird..not ..both.." gulf moaned nearing his peak.

"You feel so good baby, so perfect" Mew said lowly, as he felt gulf tighten around him more.

"I'm... cuming..," gulf whispered as he reached for mew

"Cum for me beautiful, let's come together " Mew murmured. bending a bit so that gulf can hold on to his shoulder.

Gulf moaned, and shot his load over their stomachs, and Mew shot his load deep into gulf

it took a minute for them to come back from high. Mew pulled out of gulf

"You okay?" Mew asked as he ran his fingers down gulf's front.

"Y-yeah," gulf smiled tiredly at him.

"I'm going take a few days off, so I can take care of you," Mew smiled at him, gulf blushed.

"Thank you," gulf shyly traced his chest.

"Welcome babe, anything for you "mew replied.

"can we take a nap ? I'm really tired, I'll probably wake up in heat ," gulf was suddenly pulled back on the bed making him yelp.

Mew wrapped his long arms around him, and gulf snuggled into his chest.

"Go to sleep babe, we'll talk about everything later," mew kissed the top of his head, and gulf lulled himself to sleep.