13. You changed me

It had been a full week of heat, and Mew and Gulf got a lot more comfortable with each other, and they got to know about each other what the other liked, and didn't like. 

Mew had turned his responsibilities over to Zee, who understood, and ran the company for him. Mew was grateful that Zee knew what he was doing, and he trusted above anybody else in his whole company.

It also had been a week in which Gulf and Mew built their trust with each other, and gulf didn't feel like Mew wanted him there just as a piece of leverage anymore, but as an actual person with feelings.

Mew has started to show that he cared for gulf as well, whether it is a bath, after they made love, or breakfast in bed when gulf was not able to move. Those became gulf's favourite days, because Mew would come and cuddle with him, for the majority of the day, just making sure he was okay. Gulf, got to know a lot more about Mew, and his past.

His friendship with Zee hadn't always been strictly platonic, when they didn't have mates they did fool around with each other, but it wasn't anything too serious. They had been best friends since they were five, and they came out together as well, Zee's family didn't take it as well as Mew's. Resulting him on the streets.

Mew came and helped him, from then onwards Zee stayed with mew all along. It was actually Mew who introduced Zee to saint, after meeting him in a bar one night. Saint was trying to hit on Mew, but Mew could see that he'd be perfect for Zee, someone who anchored him, and kept him same.

He had actually been the best man at their wedding, and sent them on their honeymoon, as his gift to them. Since then Saint had become a part of mew's family as well.

Then gulf learned about Finn. Mew's actual first boyfriend, and they were infatuated with each other, and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. But Finn didn't like the work Mew was in, and they would always fight on this topic, but it was always mew who had to back out as Finn was stubborn always run away from him cutting all the connections for a while. Scaring the hell out of mew. This kind of caused mew to be traumatized

It was one of the times when, Finn always wanted to be an actor so he left mew for 6 months without telling the reason, cutting all the connections.

Mew started feeling guilty that it was his fault that Finn left him. When Finn returned with no success in acting career. Mew apologized and promised that he would do anything for him a side from leaving the company. From then on Finn started bossing around mew. The Finn mew know was long gone.

Mew pov..

"It went on like that a couple of months, until I found him in our bed, on our anniversary, fucking with some other man. I was too shocked to move.

Saint and Zee beat the shit out of him, I closed ties with outside world for a while stayed in my room all the time thinking what went wrong, though nothing came out, just the emptiness

Zee was worried I lost weight in less than a month so that's when I decided not to care. Not to show any emotions, because if people didn't see my emotions then they couldn't hurt me. Mainly omega's" Mew explained, sadly. Gulf wrapped his arms around him. Pulling him close.

"Until you came into my life, you changed me." Mew chuckled, running his fingers through gulf's hair. Gulf blushed, kissing his chest briefly.

"****"
Next day gulf woke up with the familiar feeling. He looked up at mew who was still sleeping peacefully while hugging him. He didn't wanted to distrub his Alpha's sleep but he can't wait. So he started rubbing against mew's leg moaned a little at the friction.

Then He slowly slipped his hand into mew's undergarment touching the member. he wanted it inside him. He wanted his alpha to fuck him so badly. So he started fingering himself while stroking mew.

When mew's member was totally hard he peeked up at mew who was still sleeping soundly, seeing that irritated gulf a little, how can this alpha sleep like that when he was doing all things on his own.

Gulf slowly removed mew's hand from his waist, he stripped himself off then he stripped mew too they were only wearing boxers so it wasn't hard to do. then he got on top of him. he took mew's thing into his mouth started blowing him.

Mew blinked his eyes open, as he felt  something in the lower part the next thing mew woke to see is the most sexiest sight he has ever seen. Gulf was blowing him.

"Darling?" Mew called

Gulf looked up giving a smile then got back to his business, mew can smell gulf's pheromone going wild in heat. He is at his limit too so he called gulf again more like he commanded as his alpha.

"Darling, come here"

As gulf came face to face with mew, he kissed him deeply gulf instantly responded. They kissed untill they were out of breath.

"Alpha....need you.. inside" gulf moaned

That was it mew pushed gulf on the bed hovered over gulf started kissing and sucking all over his back.

When he reached at gulf's hole. It was overflowing with slick and gulf was no longer his normal state.

Mew turned gulf around then pulled gulf's legs on to his shoulders and braced himself at gulf's hole, he pushed his whole member in while gulf moaned loudly. Thrusting deeply.

Mew steadied his hands on Gulf's waist, and gulf was soon coming undone so Mew started thrusting faster.

"Mew....aah.. good.."gulf moaned digging his nails on his back.

After a while of thrusting they both were eventually done.

"Good morning to you," Mew laughed quietly pulling gulf on to his chest.

Gulf blushed,"Sorry, when I woke up needed it so bad,"

Mew shrugged, relaxing into gulf's fingers,"I don't mind, it was pretty hot if you ask me,I'll be fine if you wake me up like this every morning"

Gulf blushed,
"So, today's my doctors appointment," he said causally, but Mew could feel his fingers shaking slightly.

"Hey, baby everything is going to be okay, trust me" Mew said softly, looking into his eyes. Gulf sighed, nodding his head,

"It's just scary, knowing that I might be able, to you know," He didn't say the exact words, but Mew got the gist of what he meant.

"Yeah, I know darling," mew played with the back of his hair softly.

"Anyways, I'm hungry can we go get McDonald's?" Gulf hopped off the bed, and Mew sat up on his elbows.

"Yeah of course babe," Mew smiled and got up as well. They showered quickly, and put clothes on and were ready to go.

Soon mewgulf reached to McDonalds. The lady made it obvious she knew who Mew was, by her stutter and flushed cheeks. Gulf rolled his eyes, because he momentarily forgot that Mew was a known mafia lord / business man.

He reminded himself, to ask mew how that worked later. they got their food, and went back home. Gulf sighed happily as he dug into his burger, because despite the workers staring at mew, their food was still amazing.

After they were done eating. Gulf was feeling sleepy so mew carried him to the bed tucking him to sleep

"Sleep tight baby, I'll be down in my office I have some work to do "he kissed gulf's forehead.gulf drifted off to sleep in second.