11.

⚠️Mature content⚠️

Max's POV:

I walk up stairs to Corbyn's room after a long day. Today was crazy I found out my best friend was apart of a gang that kidnapped me and that my parents killed my second family. Yeah not fun.

I open the door and see Corbyn sitting on the bed "hey" I say catching his attention

"Hey princess"

"Why do you call me that" I asked while sitting next to him

"Because I can got a problem" ugh he so annoying sometimes

"Yeah it's cringy"  I say

"Fine that just gonna make me say it more, sorry princess" he smirks, god that face it's perfect.

I lay my head back on the bed an just stare at the ceiling. "What are you thinking about" Corbyn asks

"How fucked up my life has gotten in the last week" he giggles at my answer

"Trust me it's gonna get even more fucked up" he said I laughed knowing he was right. I turn my head to already see Corbyn looking at me. We lock eyes god those bluey green eyes.

He lifts his hand and placed it on my face using his thumb to stoke my cheek. I smile liking the feeling.

He looks at my eyes then my lips. You know what fuck it. I leaned in and kissed him, to my surprise he kissed back.

It got heated pretty quickly he was now on top of me slowly making his way down my neck small moans escape my mouth as he finds my sweet spot.

I tug on his shirt to take it of and he does exposing his toned abs. He then takes his hoodie off me throwing it somewhere on the floor.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me

"No" I replied I didn't even bother asking him he obviously wasn't.

He takes his pants off leaving him in boxers and me in a bra and underwear. He unclips my bra and starts kissing my boobs taking one in his mouth. At this point my moans were uncontrollably.

He takes off his boxers revealing his 8inch. Holy fuck that's gonna hurt. He takes off my underwear and lines himself up.

"Are you sure you want this" he asked

"Yes" Just as I said that he slams into me holy fuck it felt good.

"Uhh faster Corbyn" he thrust in faster and harder making both of us moaning messes

"Your so tight for me baby girl" He said going out then fully in, making me moan louder"

"Mmmm yes Corbyn" I say feeling my high coming and I could tell his was to by the way his thrust got sloppier. "I'm gonna cum"

"Cum for me princess" his words triggering my climax as he pulls out cumming all over my stomach.

He collapses beside me, both of us breathing heavily "that was"

"Amazing" he finished my sentence.

I get up and clean my self up before hopping back into bed with Corbyn "come here" he said with his arms open. I snuggle close to him as he wraps his arms around me.

And with that we fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
This is my first smut writing so sorry if it's bad