6.

Tw- this chapter talks about murder

Corbyn's POV:
And there she sat on my bed look around waiting for an instruction or an answer. I may be cold and have no emotion but some how I feel for her she just found out her dead parents are alive.

I'm in the bathroom connected to my room, I look up into the mirror wondering how I'm gonna explain this to her.  I don't know why but I don't want to hurt her, I threaten to but I don't want to, fuck why Corbyn you shouldn't care, I don't care and that's final.

Now I have to tell her the truth on what I got her into but I don't care about how it effects her I care how it effects me.

Max's POV:
Corbyn walks out the bathroom and faces me on the bed he the sits down next to me causing me to shuffle the other way.

"Look I don't care about you, but I do think it's fair if I tell you the truth" he begins, I already new he didn't care. He takes a deep breath before continuing "we are in a gang, not just a gang the most powerful gang out there and in the leader, I'm a mafia leader.

Your parents and my parents where also a part of the gang, they were friends, they grew up together and when my grandparents died my parents took over that's when I was born and three years later you were born. Your parents didn't want you involved so my parents made the exception for them and said that you could have a normal life, me on the other hand went into training for most of my life. Until I was 13 and they put me on the field I did missions with the boys cause we were running low on people.

My parents asked your parents to get you involved because we needed all we could get and they said no that's when they faked their deaths. None of us new that they even died and they went rogue.

But when I was 17 they came back and killed my parents in front of me. They left me there to stare at my dead parents on the floor bleeding out. They thought I was weak, that I wouldn't be able to handle being a leader since I was next in line. But I proved them wrong and now their back and they are coming to kill me. That's why I have you to use you against them" he finished but nothing no emotion how he just explained how his parents died yet nothing.

I felt bad more than bad terrible, I couldn't imagine how he felt but at the same time I was mad at my parents they lied they, faked their deaths and they killed people.

"I'm sorry, I can't imagine how that would of hurt" I say sympathetically

"Don't pity me, it was a long time ago and I learn to live with the pain" he's hurting but he hides it I don't wanna push it because I don't want to get hurt. 

Honestly I don't know how to feel. Corbyn stands up and walks to the door "don't go anywhere" and with that he left.

I don't understand how someone could be so heartless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Oooo it's getting interesting. What do u guys think?