21.

Max's POV
I woke up in a chair with by arms and legs tired down, been in this situation before. Everything from last night came rushing back, I started crying they took me my parents. I can't even imagine how Corbyn feels right now.

Just then the door opens revealing my mother, she runs up to me and places her hand on my cheek wiping the tears "oh my Max I'm so sorry we drag you into this, you were never meant to find out like this" she says

If I'm being honest my parents never treated me badly they were always great parents, just not great people. At first I couldn't believe that they would kill hundreds of innocent people, as well as Corbyn's parents and Ally's whole family. I will never look at them the same.

"Was I ever meant to find out" I spat at her, she looked taken back by my bitterness

"Sweetheart w-"

"No mum, you faked your own death and you kept it from me I lost my parents when I was 9, I had to fend for myself you don't know how that felt. You don't get to sit here and say you sorry because if you were really sorry you wouldn't have done any of this!" I raised my voice I am mad very mad

"Baby, your father and I love you. We never meant to hurt you, we did this all for you to protect you" she explains

"If you really cared you would want me to be happy and by you killing Corbyn's parents by you killing Dylan by you killing Malissa and David (Ally's parents) and now what your gonna kill the boys to who's next Luke or maybe Ally or even worst me" I cried I couldn't keep it in anymore I had to say something "Why? Why did you lie? Why did you kill innocent people? And don't say for me non of this is for me"

"Max! Your father and I are part of something serious, we do all of this to survive." She starts "and now we have you again, our baby girl our family is back together. So fight with us Max" she can't be serious after everything she wants me to fight with her.

Before I could say anything the door opens again this time revealing my dad. "Maxy how are you" he says "your mother and I missed you dearly"

"I don't want to be here" I cried, they both looked at me confused "I want to be with Corbyn" I saw my fathers jaw clench at the sound of his name

"He's manipulated you, Max he's not a good person" my dad says

"And you guys are! Huh you are the good guys am I correct" I laugh "yeah because after all those people you burned to death when you killed Melissa and David to look like a su*c*de, yeah and then killed Dylan as well, that just screams 'we are the good guys' doesn't it"

"Kate (her mother) she's not gonna do it willingly" do what willingly

"Then we will force her" my mother says

"Excuse me" I say

"Max you are with us now you understand" my dad say sternly

"Oh and we never killed Dylan, he's perfectly fine. Kinda" my mother says. He's alive what

"Tell them to take her to the back, let's get that fowl baby out of her" my dad orders

"What no! No you can't please don't no" I yell trying to get out of the guards grips. I started crying harder they can't do this our baby girl our Daisy I need her.

———————————————————
"That should do it sir" the doctor says, I just sat there blankly staring not being able to move they killed her, she's gone. Tears streaming down my face I want Corbyn I want to hug him and cry into his arms.

"Thank you so much" my mother thanked the doctor. The guards came into the room taking me away, I didn't even bother fighting.

They took me down to a basement where there was cells, they walked down the hall until we reached the end. Unlocking the door and swinging it open throwing me in, I felt myself hit the ground and the door slam shut.

I just cried, my head in my knees and cried. How could they do this to me? She was the only thing keeping me sane and now she's gone.

"Max?" A familiar voice said "oh my god Max are you okay"

Dylan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I don't know about you but I hate her parents.