Chapter 2

Today was like any other day,

Daniella woke up and dressed in her highschool uniform.

She traveled by bus to school and sat next to an emotionless Jace on the way, Conversation was short, consisting of Daniella greeting good morning and Jace giving a small wave.

School was school,

Class was boring as always and Daniella watched like an envious freak as Jace flirted with a popular blonde cheerleader,

Why didn't he like her?

At lunch Daniella sat at Jaces table with three other girls who claimed to forever love him and he seemed to not mind the attention at all.

They chatted about going on dates and spending nights together.

And nobody seemed to notice Daniella at all.

The last bell rang signalling end of school and Daniella gradually trailed behind Jace, oddly enough he was alone and no girl was near him.

They scurried into the bus and took their seats, Jace next to Sam Miles the school quarterback and Daniella next to Hayley Thomas the school nerd.

"Daniella, you still single?" Sam dragged along causing small snickers from the rest of the rest of the bus comitee, Daniella looked at Jace for help but he just stared onwards towards the front of the bus.

"Yeah" Daniella whispered resisting the tears threatening to cascade down her face.

Sam laughed and everyone else joined in except for Jace who carelessly tapped on his thighs.

The bus halted to a stop on Daniellas street, the only students left were Jace, And Zara and Hayley.

Daniella gathered her belongings and stood up, Jace grabbed her wrist causing fireworks to electrify her body.

"Here" he huffed handing her a doll.

She rolled her eyes and strutted off the bus and into her million dollar mansion,

"Hey Dani how was school?" Andrea Daniellas mom asked.

"School was school" she replied heading towards her downstairs room.

She added the doll to her huge collection on her shelves and took a seat on her blue and white striped hammock that hung from the roof.

"That makes 4380" she whispered to no one inparticular.

She pulled her phone out and checked her calendar 23 of February 7 days til her birthday...

Her thoughts drifted to what Jace might get her but then again, will he remember?

--------------------------
Okay I did my math, but I'm not american so it might be wrong??
Um they met when they were six my cousin said theirs 12 years til highschool and I did 12x365 and that is how many dolls she had.
Idek but hope you enjoyed the second chapter :) comment something?