Chapter 7

The day that Daniella had been dreading had arrived, the day everyone hates and tries to avoid...

Monday.

She didn't know which one she hated more Sunday night or Monday morning. The bus was a tad late and Daniella was quick to fumble her belongings onto her seat,

Hayley was tapping away on her IPhone, Daniella took a sneak peak at what she was typing:

To: Kasey x

She's such a weirdo!

She just got on the bus frickin loser.

Doesn't she understand Jace doesn't like her!?

Daniella stared out the window as tears burned the edge of her eyes.

They were wrong, so wrong, Jace does love me, she thought as she placed her manicured hands on her lap.

"party at my house!" Sam yelled cupping his mouth between his hands to make his voice be heard by everyone. "Everybody's invited"

Hayley looked at Daniella in a small pitch of anger before saying

"Have fun dearest Daniella"

A bit to quiet for Daniella to hear though.

"If you had kids...what would you name them?"

Asked Henry, a small boy at the back of the bus.

"Ashton..definitely" Sam smirked.

"Jessica...after Jessica Alba"

Replied Hayley.

Party?

Daniella had never attended a party because all the other girls at school refused her to be invited.

But if Jace is going then she has to go too.

A million thoughts crowded her mind

What will I wear?

Who will I go with?

How will I get there?

Where is it...?

The bus came to a stop outside her highschool and she scrambled behind all the other students.

"You coming to the party nerd"

Sam asked.

"Uh..."

Her eyes met Jaces and he gave a small shake of his head

He didn't want her to?

Fine she thought, consider this payback.

"Sure I'll come, where do you live"

She asked giving him a seductive smile

"Don't worry about it I'll pick you up at 8, wear something..."

He eyed her bright pink long sleeve and black leggings.

"Sexy" he finished before heading off towards his first class.

Sexy? Like she had anything sexy!

Luckily her dad was working and nobody could protest against her choice of outfit tonight.

History class was boring, everyone was talking about the party tonight and they all seemed ablaze with excitement.

All except Daniella who worried about how her mom would react,

And how she would dress?

The lunch time bell rang and the class was dismissed 3 minutes early giving Daniella time to find her table.

She sat across from Jace and made small talk with Sam.

They chatted about the party and new movies and songs.

Sam wasn't as mean as he made out to be, He chooses to hang Out with Jace to keep up his player/bad boy reputation, Daniella just managed to slip past getting beaten up by fangirls and it seems like her reputation lies somewhere between Loser and

Girl-that-Jace-Knows.

Finally the awkwards tension between the three was interuppted by the last bell.

She hoped all bus rides were like this one, because as they drove away from the school Jace laughed and chatted and didn't keep quiet.

She loved his laugh she loved his smile, his voice.

Everything about him was amazing

She tapped away on her phone, trying to beat her score at geometry dash. Sam stood up and announced his departure as if he was some type of King or God, "see you at 8" he said to Daniella making her blush,

Jace and Sam did a small boyish handshake before Sam left the bus.

Ten minutes after Sam left The bus arrived at Daniela's house and she quickly sped of to her room.

"Dani!" Andrea yelled

"Yes mom?"

"Your dad and I are going out tonight,

Please no parties"

Dani fist pumped the air and yelled 'yes' in reply.

She waited eagerly for the door to close and once it did she was tearing her wardrobe apart for an outfit.

She screamed angrily as she couldn't find a suitable outfit,

Finally after what seemed like hours of searching she found the perfect outfit.

A skintight black thigh high dress, with a push up for support.

She straightened her hair and curled the ends creating a bouncy luscious look. Her eyes were highlighted with dark thick mascara and her lips were painted with red gloss.

She couldn't find any shoes and decided on red converse that matched her lips.

She eyed herself in the oval mirror, I'd hate to say the person in the mirror wasn't her, because it was.

She knew she was beautiful she just chose not to brag about it or throw it around and use it as a pass ticket to guys pants.

8:00 came and a loud knock intterupted her checking herself out.

Sams mouth gaped open at the sight of Daniella and he happily escorted her to his Mercedes Benz.

This party should be great!

Or so she thought.