Chapter 5...The fight

Kasey searched the cafetiria for the burnette who was causing the anger in her body.

She spotted Daniella eating a sandwhich next to Jace who seemed to care less about Daniellas company.

Kasey stormed over to her and slammed her fists on the table causing her knuckles to go white.

"Kaaassey?" Daniella dragged along in a quiet whisper "You!" Kasey spat in disgust.

"The rich little nobody thinks its cute to steal my man?!,

I'll show you...When are you rich bitches gonna learn?!"

She growled and Daniella quickly stood up to defend the small punches Kasey threw her way.

Kasey pulled and scratched but Daniella had the upper hand of past fighting knowledge.

The whole school watched wide eyed as Kasey put all she had in her last punch but Daniella easily clasped her hand around her fist and brang it back down to her body before Kasey slouched to her knees.

"There's one thing that's good about being an uptight rich girl" Daniella smirked "we're taught...by the best"

And with that she collided her clenched fist into Kaseys makeup covered Jaw.

The whole cafeteria fell silent until Sam broke the silence with a small applaud that turned into roars and screams as everyone clapped for the girl in the middle of the room.

Kasey mumbled at her feet and Daniella was quickly tending to her wounds.

"Miss Stevens" the principal boomed.

Oh crap is all Daniella could think at the moment.

------------------------

"What were you thinking?!" Andrea screeched as they climbed into her magenta range rover.

"Self defense mom" she defended

Jace caught a ride and listened as Andrea thought up punishments.

The last one was finally decided as Jace walked into his house.

"Your grounded young Lady...

Until...next year!" Andrea stuttered

"Okay" Dani chirped and gradually entered her room adding the doll Jace had just gifted to her collection.

So many dolls crowded her shelves, it was a sight any young girl dreamt of;

sadly she wanted more than a piece of hard material. She wanted Jace.