Touching Affection

This is how they like to show affection through touch, and also their cuddly rating :)

Asta:

Asta likes to pat your head softly. Like we've seen in the show, he does this to show affection and shows that he's proud of you. Asta gives 1000/10 ranked cuddles.

Yuno:

Yuno likes to kiss your hand. He's a gentleman and doesn't want to be too abrupt, but he still likes to show you that he cares. Yuno gives 7/10 cuddles, just for the awkwardness :)

Noelle:

BIG TSUNDERE. Noelle likes to hold your hand, but is very blushy blushy when it happens. You mainly have to take initiative. Noelle gets like a 6/10 for cuddles.

Luck:

Hugs. If you read my Luck Headcanon, you know that Luck absolutely loves to wrap his arms around you. This man is the cutest and he gets a 100/10.

Magna:

Magna tries to be like Yami, cool exterior and not affectionate. However, he likes to kiss you passionately on the lips, as a sign of manliness. I'll give Magna a 9/10 cause he loosens up when cuddling a lot.

Vanessa:

Vanessa likes to kiss you on the forehead. She obviously likes to tease you cause that means her boobs are in your face, but it's for the best. Vanessa gets an 11/10 for cuddles.

Finral:

Blushy blushy. Finral likes to give back hugs and kind of just hold you there. It's quiet and calm and it hides his pink face. Finral gets an 8/10 for cuddles, cause he gets cute when he's tired.

Gauche:

Awkward af, but this man will pick you up and hold you to his chest. It's not even like a hug, he'll just straight up hold you there. Gauche gets a 9/10 cause he's really warm when cuddling.

Yami:

Yami smacks your ass. Straight up, no hesitation. This is a grown ass man and he will do whatever the hell he wants. He gets a 7/10 for cuddles because he just tucks you into his side and spoons you.