the beginning

The world wasn't kind to you, it never had been.

As a child, you grew up faster than you should of. You had no other choice. When your parents died, abandoned you, left you alone in this world, you had nothing left. So fuck it. If the world was just going to chew you up and spit you back out, you would do the same right back.

The foggy scene often replays in your head, glass shattered around you, floating in the atmosphere for as far as you could see. Two butterflies with wings of glass weeping on your shoulder. You sitting on the concrete, watching helplessly as blood covered them from head to toe.

"Come with me."

The butterflies pinched at your shoulder as you took His hand, flapping their crystal wings frantically. All for One. The man who took you from the broken car, the man who saved you.

You smiled, looking down at the UA acceptance letter.

Now you can repay Him.

Your quirk was a gift as well as a curse. It gave you ability to erase memories. To enter someone's mind and snatch away what they once remembered. But this came with consequences, you couldn't remember much about your parents, all you knew was that they had died, but when you try to think about them it was just blank void in your head.

With a quirk like this, you had to learn how to defend yourself physically. All for one trained you personally, His own little project. You started with guns when you were just a child but it didn't take long for you to get bored, next you were taught combat but you were still missing something. A few months later when He gave you a katana, your bones shivered with excitement. You still remember that day and how you bonded with that weapon so viscously.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

in this book y/n is the UA traitor, i will not be sticking to the original story line (for example Bakugou getting kidnapped by the league will have different events)

in this book y/n is the UA traitor, i will not be sticking to the original story line (for example Bakugou getting kidnapped by the league will have different events). also, y/n is a transfer student so this book will take place when they are living in the dorms.

throughout this story y/n has flashbacks of her time with All for One which will have a different chapter name to indicate this. this book contains mature themes.

everything i write is intentional

pay attention ;)