Chapter 8/Finale

Third Person POV

Oz and Jackie are walking behind her brother and Michelle as they make their way toward the cottage. It's a beautiful cottage on the shore of Lake Michigan with its own small boat house on the dock.

"Stifler's mom got it in the divorce." Jim tells his date as the four of them walk.

"It reminds me of this one time..." She pauses. "Hey, can I ask you a question? How come you don't have any stories? I've got lots of stories and you don't have any."

"Oh, I've got stories, believe me." Jim glances back at his sister who smirks. "They're a little more risqué than tales of Band Camp."

"Are they gross or something, like guy stuff? Tell me." She smiles widely.

"Okay, you want a story? Here's a story. Stifler finds this beer, right..."

Jackie shakes her head before pulling Oz down the path so they're away from the group. She does not want to hear that story ever...ever again. Oz laughs before wrapping an arm around her waist. Instead of going inside the cottage, they make their way toward the boat house and the water.

They're in complete and peaceful silence until Oz speaks up.

"You know what made me leave that game?" He says, grabbing her attention. "Coach was giving this speech about...looking back to now and did we make the most of the time we had in school. And...I realized that all my time was with you."

"I don't know how to take that." She replies, honestly.

He stops his steps when they're almost at the dock and turns to her. Taking her hand into his, he looks into her eyes.

"No. I mean...Uh...That you made me realize something. Life is not like running toward a goal, looking for the best way to score and win. It's...being with who you care about most. Fuck the pact, Jackie. I already won with you." He explains.

Her eyes soften and well up slightly as he continues his speech.

"I really care about you. A lot. And I want you to know that. I've cared about you for years and I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize it. I..."

She cuts him by leaning up and kissing his lips. His eyes widen slightly before he slowly closes them, deepening the kiss slightly by cupping her cheek.

***

Jim and Michelle are sitting in the living room while the party goes on around them. They're both drinking and talking...almost enjoying themselves, not knowing what's going on with his friends in different spots of the property.

"That is a nasty story!" Michelle giggles, as Jim finishes his story.

"I told you." He shrugs and takes a drink of his beer.

"You wanna hear a nasty story of mine? It's kind of sexual." She smirks.

A light bulb goes off in his head. He turns in his seat to give her his undivided attention.

"Yeah! Bring it on."

"Well, this one time..at band camp, we were playing this game. I don't know if you know it but it's called spin the bottle? And I had to kiss this guy named Marc Wander on the lips...and..."

Jim's expression sinks slightly...realizing this isn't what he thought it was...

**Smut**

Neither of the couple know how they got here but they do know they wouldn't change a second of it. Oz kisses Jackie again, this time more passionately than any kiss he's given her before. She holds onto his white button up shirt as he lays her back on the blow-up mattress Stifler uses when he's on the boat.