Chapter 4 ✿

Jeno sat quietly at the desk in his room, humming and closing his eyes. His mind wandered a little, mostly about what had happened the day prior to this one. Just remembering back to it had his heart totally racing, feeling more shy than he ever had before. He'd made Mark feel so heavenly that he really came from just his nipples being played with... The thought was embarrassing, but being able to pleasure the other and listen to him made Jeno quite happy. Just knowing that he had the ability to make someone feel that good. God, it had been lingering on his mind since it had happened.

Looking up when there was a knock on his door, Jeno slowly pushed the chair he was in out from his desk, and then stood up, hurrying to his front door. He was honestly expecting Taeyong to be standing there, asking him if he wanted to go grab some food (since Taeyong enjoyed doing that at random times, including at one in the morning when he felt like it). But when he opened the door and saw Mark standing there, he grinned, looking down sheepishly.

"I wasn't expecting you to be there," He giggled.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Was someone else supposed to be coming over?"
"No! Not at all, I just wasn't expecting you to come over without a text first."

"Well here I am. Happy to see me?"

Jeno let out another giggle, shyly shrinking back and nodding his head. He couldn't help but giggle, since Mark made him feel so giddy when he was around him.

"So, I came with an idea. Wanna hear me out?" Mark asked with a smile.

Jeno was glad that none of the shyness or embarrassment from yesterday had followed Mark into today. "Sure, please do tell me about it."

"So i wanna dye my tips yellow, and wanted to know if you maybe wanna help me do it?"

Jeno gaped at the thought of helping before nodding his head and grinning brightly. "I'd really love to help out! I help Taeyong do his hair a lot whenever he wants to dye his."

Mark waved his hand out towards the hallway. "Let's go then! I'm so excited for this."

Jeno popped open the bottle of bleach and squeezed some onto the tips of his gloved fingers, tilting his head to the side a little bit. "So you just want the tips bleached, right?" He smiled when Mark nodded his head, slowly beginning to apply the bleach into the tips of his hair. "Okay, no going back now!" He said in delight, excited to be helping Mark with dying his hair.

"Why did you wanna do golden yellow?"

Mark was quiet for a moment before he smiled up at Jeno. "Because you smell like honey, and I wanted to have something on me to remind me of you whenever I look at myself in the mirror."

Jeno felt his face heat up almost immediately. That was such a flattering thing for someone to say to him, and he really had never felt so flustered in his life before. "That's really sweet of you to say. Makes me wanna do something that reminds me of you as well."

"You don't gotta do anything, I'm right here and I'm planning to be here for a while... I love spending time with you."

Jeno shyly giggled and let out a happy sigh, continuing to add the bleach to the tips of Mark's hair. "I love spending time with you too. Can't wait to see how pretty this puppy will be with golden tips!" He laughed, getting a gentle and playful smack on the side in response to the nickname.

"I like that nickname."

"Mm?"

"Puppy. It makes me feel like I'm yours." Jeno looked up and at the mirror that was in front of them, smiling sheepishly when he saw how red Mark's face was when he spoke.