Chapter 6 ✿

Jeno slowly began to wake up, flinching a little bit at the sunlight coming through the window in Mark's room. He reached up and rubbed his eyes a bit, humming softly and looking up to see if Mark was awake, and gasped as he saw the other watching him.

"Morning," Mark said, his voice deep and raspy with sleep. The older of the two pressed a kiss to the tip of Jeno's nose, and he giggled in response. Jeno guessed that he hadn't been up for long.

"Good morning..." Jeno smiled up at him, raising an eyebrow. "When did you wake up?"

"Not too long before you."

The younger omega smiled in happiness and nodded his head, his arms wrapping around Mark. He buried his face into the other's chest, slowly inhaling, and taking in that amazing scent of flowers he had. Jeno really loved that scent. It was comforting and almost homey to him, since his mom always had some gorgeous flowers in the garden in front of their house growing up.

"I really love your scent." The bigger one said, making Mark smile.

"And I really love yours. I think your scent is what drew me to you in the first place."

"Really?" Jeno laughed.

"Yes. I remember smelling you, and then wanting to go and figure out who was making such a delicious smell." Mark pushed Jeno's head up and nibbled at his neck, making Jeno shiver and whine.

"You can't eat me!" He squealed, and Mark laughed before sucking a light hickey into his beautiful skin.

"I'll just have to mark you up then, won't I? Gotta keep them alphas away."

"N-Not too much, or Taeyong's gonna make fun of me..."

"How about you do the same to me and we both get made fun of?"

Jeno smacked Mark's bare chest, and the older laughed out in response to the smack.

"No, quit it. You marked me enough last night." Which was very true, both omegas were marked pretty well from the collarbones up to underneath their jawlines. After sex, they had gotten carried away with marking while cuddling... Neither of them really minded, they enjoyed smelling like a mix of each other.

"Mmph, fine, I'll stop then." Mark rolled his eyes at Jeno, and Jeno quickly giggled in response, slipping out of Mark's hold and off of the bed.

"Do you have any hoodies that'll fit me?"

"Uh... Maybe? I might have some t-shirts that'll fit."

"But do you have any hoodies?"

"Lemme check." Mark hummed, moving off of his bed and walking to his wardrobe, tugging out a pair of boxers to put on before he went looking for a hoodie that Jeno would enjoy wearing.

"Will this one work?" He asked, pulling out a dark green hoodie and showing it to Jeno, who nodded quickly and took it in his hands.

"Thank you!" Jeno chirped, pulling it on over himself. It was a little bit snug on him, but he honestly didn't mind too much. As long as he could smell Mark, he didn't mind.

"Do you wanna go over to my dorm later to chill out?" Jeno asked, and Mark smiled, nodding his head.

"Sure."

After both boys got dressed, Jeno escorted Mark back to his dorm, which wasn't too far away. It was a nice and easy walking distance, down a floor and then about ten doors over.

"I never realized you lived so close to me before." Mark smiled, and Jeno nodded.

"I do live pretty close, which is handy for us hanging out I guess," Jeno smiled back at Mark, and the older's smile brightened.

Jeno took his keys out of his pocket as they reached his door, unlocking it and opening it, welcoming Mark into his home once again.

The boy seemed happy to be in his dorm again, which smelled a lot like him. Jeno was happy that Mark enjoyed his scent so much... It was obvious on his face and in his body that he relaxed more once they got into his home.

"Wanna watch a movie and cuddle? Or listen to music and cuddle?" Jeno asked with a tilt of his head. He watched as Mark shrugged and went quiet for a moment.

"Let's listen to some music and cuddle!" He finally decided, and Jeno smiled, moving over to his living room area so that he could turn on music for them to listen to. Once the music was on, he smiled and plopped down onto the couch, then opened up his arms to get Mark to come and sit with him. Much to his happiness, he sat right in his lap, and Jeno wrapped his arms around the other, his chin settling onto his shoulder. He loved being able to hold Mark and be able to call him his. All his, nobody else's... It felt amazing.

"What're you thinking about?" Mark asked softly, his head resting against the other omegas.

"Hm?" Jeno hummed, then smiled a little bit. "I'm thinking about you, and how lucky I am to be able to hold you. I love being able to hold you, and being able to call you mine."

Jeno looked up at Mark, and he grinned as the other turned his head and kissed his cheek. "Hearing that makes me happy, because I feel the exact same way."

The younger omega pulled back slightly before lifting up his hands and cupping Mark's cheeks in his palms, silently looking over his face for a moment. "My puppy is the cutest and prettiest puppy to ever exist." He said in a whisper, watching as a blush blossomed on the other's face. Leaning in, he pressed a few quick and innocent kisses onto Mark's lips, smiling slightly. Jeno gladly listened as giggles came from Mark, and he pulled back to look at his adorable face.

"You're making me shy." Mark said quietly, his sweet voice whiny.

"I'm sorry I'm making you shy, but what I say is the whole truth!" Jeno laughed out, pressing one more kiss to Mark's soft lips.

"God, I hate you for making me so shy. Literally nobody but you has ever made me feel like this before." Mark whined out and scrunched his nose.

"I love you too." Jeno giggled quietly, reaching up to play with some of Mark's honey colored hair.

For a while, the two stayed like that, talking softly and giving one another absentminded kisses. This was truly all that Jeno wanted. It was amazing that he could be with someone like this. He couldn't have ever hoped for anything more perfect or comforting.

"I'm really happy I met you." Jeno whispered out of nowhere, making the older boy blush and look at him.

"R-Really? Oh, I am too... Truly happy. You make me a lot happier than I ever could have been with anyone else."

"I was just thinking that! Great minds think alike, they say." Jeno poked one of Mark's sides, and he giggled.

"Mhm, I agree." Mark said while his arms wrapped around Jeno's neck, and he was pulled in, their lips being pressed together. The younger responded almost immediately with kissing back, not wanting to make it anything more than simple, loving, and innocent. He would definitely do this all day if Mark were to let him; the taste of Mark and his amazing smell was like his drug.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

✿ hi! welcome to chapter six! this is unfortunately the last chapter i had in my drafts. thank you for reading this, and some of you for waiting so patiently for another update... i'm sorry i couldn't keep the motivation to write. look out for future fics though!

✿ check me out on twitter, @jxxngslxt as well as my proof reader and the person that came up with the idea originally, @pupj3n

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -