5 Minutes, 5 Hours, 5 Days

IT TOOK CHANYEOL 5 MINUTES TO ASK BAEKHYUN

"I don't have a boyfriend." Said Baekhyun with a smile. Chanyeol looked at him and the smile was glued on his face, but Baekhyun liked it.

"Oh, that's good." Chanyeol replied immediately, gaiety eating him as he knew that he could ask Baekhyun out. Baekhyun kept his smile but Chanyeol then realized what he said, "Oh! But I'm not happy that you have no boyfriend, I mean I am happy... but because that only means I have a chance. And I don't mean it, no, it's not good that you're alone... it's just asdjigfndif---" Chanyeol didn't know how to explain this. He bit his lips to say no more because he knew his tongue would tangle as he still tried to explain what was going on in his mind.

Baekhyun then cut him off, "No, it's okay, really. I don't think of that anyway." And they stared at each other for a good 1 minute. Then Baekhyun went to go to the interview since they're calling number 55. Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a smile before going in for the interview. Chanyeol then smiled to himself now that he's sure that Baekhyun didn't have a boyfriend. And he had a chance.

He knew he liked Baekhyun that time, then he should make a move, and that question, Chanyeol thought, was already the start. It still took Baekhyun more than 5 seconds to answer Chanyeol, so Chanyeol thought, What if, in reality and inside him, he doesn't like me? What if he just answered my question because he has to, not that he wanted to?

Chanyeol thought of many possibilities. But Baekhyun liking him was a possibility too. And hell, he'll never know if he won't try, Baekhyun could tell him that he didn't like him from the start of their conversation, right? If he didn't like Chanyeol, Baekhyun could've just ignored him. Many things came into Chanyeol's mind. But only one was its subject, and it was Byun Baekhyun.

But he knew, Chanyeol knew, he liked Baekhyun. Maybe, Baekhyun will give him a chance. How would he know that? Then, I'll try.

Soon after Baekhyun walked out the office, seeing Baekhyun's smile, Chanyeol immediately lighten up. Chanyeol immediately knew that he could and he would make a move, even in 5 years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, or seconds. Chanyeol then walked to Baekhyun.

"Smiling, are we?" Chanyeol greeted the startled one. Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol, asking what the matter was. Chanyeol then heard his number. He immediately looked at Baekhyun who was expecting something Chanyeol didn't know. "C-can I ask for your e-mail?"

In 5 seconds, Baekhyun wrote down his e-mail on a piece of paper quickly for Chanyeol's number was being shouted all over the place. He gave Chanyeol the piece of paper and left the smiling one.

For 5 minutes, Chanyeol was smiling like an idiot that the interviewer noticed this. "A-are you alright, Mr. Park Chanyeol?" The guy who probably was the owner of the company asked him.

Chanyeol nodded and woke up from his thoughts, he handed the papers in his hands. The guy Kim Junmyeon then read Park Chanyeol's papers and eyed Chanyeol suspiciously like he was looking at a thief.

"Your grades are high, and you had good experience for 4 years, but one year of unemployment. Reason?" he lowered his eyeglasses to look at the guy in front of him, at Chanyeol.

"Uhm, I didn't resign but I was fired because of tardiness?" Chanyeol looked like he was thinking, when he was not.

"One year of unemployment, reason?" the guy repeated, and Chanyeol guessed he didn't answer the guy's question.

"I think I don't support my needs that much. And there's nothing else to do, having part time jobs or whatever don't even help me. I want more." Chanyeol said, and Junmyeon didn't know if the tardiness was the real reason this Park Chanyeol was fired, maybe, it was because of his attitude, can Junmyeon change this? Junmyeon wanted challenge.