5 Years

A year after, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to live in a same house. They learned much about each other, of their family problems which were not much alike. Chanyeol didn't like his family while his family loved him and this Baekhyun loved his family but his family didn't. Baekhyun was convincing Chanyeol but Chanyeol didn't know how to convince Baekhyun's family. Especially now that Baekhyun was in a relationship with a guy. They cannot accept Baekhyun who he really was, then how much more when they would learn that Baekhyun was living with Chanyeol?

Baekhyun didn't know what to say to Chanyeol, he loved Chanyeol but he thought it was not enough because he cannot introduce him to his family. Baekhyun groggily lied on their bed with Chanyeol by his side who was sleeping tiredly.

Chanyeol was offered into a much more productive company but they held Kim's company as well so it's not that too much competition to cost and besides, they knew they'd see and feel each other by the end of the day.

Having their first year together was so much to talk about. They were learning each other first, like who was this Do Kyungsoo guy. Chanyeol was waiting for this certain guy. Well, this was the first time that Chanyeol waited for someone.

Chanyeol looked at his watch and sighed at how late the guy was. He then looked up, and was met by two big eyes which were like digging in Chanyeol's soul. Chanyeol straightened himself up as the guy asked him, "Park Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol looked at the guy and there he recognized who the guy was, Chanyeol instantly gave Kyungsoo his smile as he invited the other one to sit with him as the waiter took their orders. They shook their hands and told each other that it has been a year since they chatted and now here, meeting each other was something that none of them had imagined of.

"Woah, you're really tall Chanyeol." this was the first statement Kyungsoo gave when they took their leave on the restaurant they were in. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo and just smiled, taking note of how big Kyungsoo's eyes were.

"Uhm... how are you? This Luhan guy and you?" Chanyeol did his best not to sound like he was interfering in Kyungsoo's life. Kyungsoo's love life, to be specific.

"Oh he's fine. And yeah, we're together since last year and he went to another doctor for his health, its Kim Jongin, my friend, but still, just like what I said, I'd be his doctor forever." Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol found this cheesy but whatever, he, too, was cheesy and sweet when it came to Baekhyun.

"I hope he'll get well soon." Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo nodded, thanking Chanyeol for hoping for Luhan.

"He's doing fine. Well, I hope he'll do fine when he start doing thera---"

"Park Chanyeol, mind explaining?!" a raged Byun Baekhyun was standing in front of them. Chanyeol looked fine though he still took note of Baekhyun's flaming eyes at Kyungsoo's big and innocent ones.

"He's Do Kyungsoo." And that was all. Baekhyun then blinked at Kyungsoo and smiled, but still, with a glint of doubt, Chanyeol wanted to laugh at what he saw.

Baekhyun somehow knew this Do Kyungsoo as Chanyeol once showed him the conversations he and this Do Kyungsoo had, and he knew about Luhan so Baekhyun should know that he got no reason to get jealous or suspicious of this Do Kyungsoo, Mr. Trustworthy.

"H-hi! And no, we're just meeting today and no other else. I have no intention to break whatever you guys have. I'm Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo tried to smile at the guy who approached them.

Baekhyun then smiled and greeted, "Yes, yes, I know who you are. I'm Byun Baekhyun. And sorry if my greeting was not that good. It's just--- yeah, it's my fault." Baekhyun knew it. And somehow, he felt guilty because he also knew how heavy this Do Kyungsoo's life was.