Epilogue: 5 Years, 5 Months, 5 Weeks, 5 Hours, 5 Minutes, 5 Last Seconds

Baekhyun had started doing chemotherapy, for himself and for Chanyeol. Baekhyun didn't want it at first because he knew that there was no cure in having cancer. There were survivors but there was always a possibility that it would come back, and Baekhyun didn't want their money be put into waste. He liked to give it to her family first because he knew that they'd use it in more necessary things.

Chanyeol can see the pain Baekhyun was going through and he didn't know how he felt it too. Baekhyun tried to smile for him but also, he broke for he's sure he'd leave Chanyeol. Chanyeol can see the blood and pale skin Baekhyun had even though he didn't want to witness it. Chanyeol didn't know how to live without Baekhyun.

"You do know how to. You lived for 25 years without me." Baekhyun said softly.

"But I learned to live these 5 years with you." Chanyeol tried not to cry.

"And you'll learn again how to live it without me." Baekhyun wanted Chanyeol to.

"I'm not used to it." Chanyeol pouted at Baekhyun, Baekhyun, for these weeks, was so eager to tell Chanyeol that it's fine to leave him. But for Baekhyun's knowledge, Chanyeol wouldn't.

"You should be. In 5 years." Baekhyun said but Chanyeol didn't continue what Baekhyun said. He just can't and he thought he never could.

"No, just tell me something I don't know." Chanyeol said instead.

Baekhyun smiled and breathed heavily as he readied his statements, "It took me 5 seconds to fall in love with you as you ran to the seat behind me the first time we saw each other." and Chanyeol smiled as he remembered what Baekhyun was talking about.

"It took me 5 minutes to finally talk to you because I don't really know how to especially because I'm just a stranger." Baekhyun shrugged and Chanyeol was laughing learning now what Baekhyun was feeling that time.

"It took me 5 hours to see and realize that I have to keep in touch with you. I knew in myself I should take this chance: to fall in love with a guy like you. Thus, I gave you my e-mail."

"It took me 5 days to wait for your e-mail, I was so happy in those five days having the hope that you'd still e-mail me but it took me 5 weeks to be depressed because you haven't e-mailed me. Then you suddenly popped out the office and I was so happy. We became close and those were ones of the best moments I had in my life since my family was not there with me."

"It took me 5 months to get to know you more, thus, to love you more and to tell you I love you by always guiding you to work and be with you everytime you need me." Chanyeol can only nod as he understood what Baekhyun was saying.

"And finally, it took me 5 years, 5 months, 5 weeks, 5 days, 5 hours, 5 minutes, and 5 seconds to say you're the only one I love Chanyeol."

Chanyeol then smiled and kissed Baekhyun's hand. "Then can I tell you mine?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded and got excited at what Chanyeol was going to say. "I was the one who picked the pair of shoes your father gave you."

Baekhyun's eyes sparkled, "Really?"

"Yes." And Chanyeol showed Baekhyun the shoe.

Baekhyun's eyes wrinkled, "Where's the other pair?"

"With them." And Baekhyun's family went in the hospital room. "And as you said, pair of shoes... if it's not paired with the other one, just imagine that you are the other pair and your family and of course, I am the other pair, we won't be complete if we're not together. We're partners and made to be together, so there. I know that you won't be complete if your family is not there for you."

Baekhyun then thanked Chanyeol forever. He was crying so hard as her mother hugged him and said that she'll be there for Baekhyun from now on, and that they were so sorry leaving Baekhyun behind. Baekhyun never felt so complete, and it was all because of Chanyeol.