5 Seconds, 5 Minutes, 5 Weeks, 5 Months

IT TOOK CHANYEOL 5 WEEKS TO GET AN E-MAIL

Chnayeol was still angry but he didn't show it to anyone because he thought he didn't have to. He can just have it all by himself, his emotions I mean. He didn't want anyone to know about it because they won't be able to help him anyway, especially Jongdae who always told him that it was impossible.

Jongdae then said that he should check his e-mail, Chanyeol didn't. He asked what Jongdae wanted to do in Chanyeol's life, but Jongdae cannot answer him yet. The way Chanyeol asked him, Jongdae knew it was something; something that he cannot explain; he cannot understand so better shut his mouth up, Chanyeol said, and it was new to Jongdae.

Chanyeol cannot understand Jongdae too. Just 3 weeks ago, he told Chanyeol that's impossible and now, he was telling Chanyeol to check his e-mail.

"That's not what I mea--" but Chanyeol didn't want to hear something from anyone.

5 days has passed before Chanyeol became curious of what Jongdae was talking about, thus he checked his e-mail. Typing his e-mail address, Chanyeol was not that sure, he didn't want to see any e-mail from anyone, he'll sure get crazy, especially when it won't be from Baekhyun.

Chanyeol checked it though, so was Kyungsoo's messages.

Park Chanyeol

Hey, where are you now? It's been 3 weeks since we've talked. But hey look, I have a news here and I've decided. I'll become his doctor, and he'll be my patient. Can that be forever? I'll do it for free. I'll make sure that he'll need me forever and I'll take care of him forever, that's my promise to him.

Hey, how about you?

Do Kyungsoo

Chanyeol, for 4 weeks, smiled at Kyungsoo's sweetness and he didn't know, he felt something at the things Kyungsoo was saying. He's sweet. Chanyeol thought, and it was true.

Do Kyungsoo

I didn't have someone. I almost had... but it didn't go well I think. Uhm, it's just me who wanted this, I gave up. And I would never look for something I cannot have again.

Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol settled in with that. 5 minutes after, he received another e-mail, from the same address though. But it was okay. But Chanyeol missed e-mailing Baekhyun.

Park Chanyeol

Yah yah, 4 weeks ago, you told me that I should find someone already, and now, you're the one who doesn't have anyone, hypocrite!

Do Kyungsoo

Chanyeol just thought of something he can find. He has to have a reason, but his reason, he knew, was ridiculous, "Because he'll only get hurt?" he replied.

Kyungsoo asked again, "And how did you know it?"

Chanyeol didn't know how to answer that question but "I just know it."

Then there's a minute of nothingness. No one was typing, no one was replying, no one was making a move. But Chanyeol knew that Kyungsoo was thinking; he knew that Kyungsoo was raising an eyebrow at him. "Yah, what the hell was that answer?!"

Kyungsoo flooded him with curses but Chanyeol has something to say, "Really, really! I just know it. I'm not a psycho or what, but I just know it! Hey stop flooding me!!" Chanyeol warned Kyungsoo.