• Appealing

Okay, this time, by appealing I mean you can easily call beautiful.

The landscapes, houses, clothing- anything soothing for the eye to see. The details and the little things in life that you sometimes don't even notice.

If I'm going, to be honest, anything could look "aesthetically pleasing," but these are just my opinions on the top idk... 10...? 15...?

Anyway, you get the point, the idea, which is why we're going to start off with Your Name - which is quite an easy one.

But, I bet you've never heard of Land of the Lustrous. Let's be accurate, you've might've looked it into it before but since you're here now, I'll suggest it again cause, again, it's appealing - it's "aesthetically pleasing."

Little Witch Academia!! Let's go!! Violet Everdarden is another beautiful sight if I do say so myself. You may not agree, but tomako market is wonderful. "but, it's boring." Shshshsh, sit down and relax, put your feet up for there are more things to discover.

THE ANCIENT MAGUS BRIDE!! I may haven't mentioned it before, but it's one of the "aesthetically pleasing" ones up there. The Garden of Words was... aesthetically pleasing but I suggest you'd watch it for yourself-

I should've just grouped this up with LWA, but here's Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. Hyouka - another favorite - is amazing!!! Wouldn't suggest it to my "friends" out of nowhere as I'd do to other animes, tho.

Ba-bake-Bakemonoga- I'll figure that out soon. This anime with a hard name to spell,(salty) belongs here because it does. Again, I suggested it, watch it for yourself.

I'm not sure if anyone suggested Inoyasha yet but it's up there as the rest of these. When I saw a meme of Beyond The Boundary, it was hard to find the sauce cause I'd never ask anyone, I'd just... search...?

Luckily a kind closet weeb of mine told me what it was and I was at the end of the search. I think Death Parade and No game no life counts, right? It has to be... Oh, and it is.

Here's the 12th one and... The LOL of the sea. HAH. I'm kidding. The Lull of the sea, lol. 13 belongs to 5 cm/s, I mean, I bet most of y'all can agree. huehuehue. Sword Art Online... is weird but if you're doing it for the sights, I do suggest it.

And here's an unknown one: Shelter!!

Summary:
Your Name
Land of the Lustrous
Little Witch Academia
Violet Evergarden
The Ancient Magus Bride
The Garden of Words
Bakemonogatari
Inuyasha
Beyond the Boundary
Death Parade
No game, No life
The Lull of the Sea
5 Centimeters Per Second
Sword Art Online
Shelter

Bonus:
izouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!
ID:INVADED
Toilet Bound Hanako-kun
Somali and the Forest Spirit
Made in Abyss
Darling in the Franxx