• Catchy Openings/Endings

Yes, for the longest of time, I've been searching through the internet just for those juicy, catchy intros in anime.

Approved by yours truly. I'm gonna mention these 4 again cause I have no doubt that the 4 of these have a beat. Noragami, (op 1 and 2) Blue Exorcist, (op 1 and 2) Soul Eater, (op 1 and 2) and Assassination Classroom. (Op 1 and 2)

Noragami is an obvious one, people talk about it through internet when it was still airing. But, also, it sounds like something from Blue Exorcist.

Anyway, Fairytail, (op 1-9) I'ma say it again, Black clover's and Food Wars are just absolute masterpieces. OH!! the classic, the classic little ol' Your Lie on April.

The beginning of Your Lie on April and Soul Eater (op 1) sound the same...

I noticed that cause I listen to the intros of almost everything which reminds me to add Tokyo Ghoul, Demon Slayer, and Totoro. Yes, Totoro.

Speking of Toto, Deadman Wonderland? Aaaaah, yes. Yes, indeed. It was English!! Which took a toll on me to memorise it.

Kiss kiss fall in love!!

Okay, let me count... 13... 2 more... okay, so there's also Naruto and let's just say I heard Isabella's lullaby and Tiny Stars and immediate aesthetic was just attached to my veins

Summary:
Noragami
Blue Exorcist
Soul Eater (Literally always listening to the first ending)
Assassination Classroom
Fairy Tail
Black Clover
Food Wars
Your lie on April
Tokyo Ghoul
Demon Slayer
Totoro
Deadman Wonderland
Ouran High School Host Club
Naruto Shippuden
The Promised Neverland

Additional: Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun

(Mob Psycho 100, Kakegurui, Glepnier)