• Popular/Talk of The Town

So, you here for a relatable content, huh? Well, there's a lot. I mean, it's anime. Of course, there'd be a lot of favorites.

Let's see, I've bet you've heard about Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, and Naruto. You know, the thing that's directed to a young, male audience. Aka, shōnen.

But, let's take that out of the picture. I mean, they're too long and a lot of fillers. How about another one that's talked about a lot WITHOUT filler.

Note: Filler episodes/ filler means extra episodes that aren't even needed in the mainstream.

There's... ooh! Haikyuu, My Hero, and Bleach.

Or, how about, you want an anime with less than 50 episodes? Let's see, there's Demon Slayer and, with a favorite husbando from the female bunch, Attack on Titan.

There's also, maybe talked about less, Black Butler. Hmm... let's say you've heard of those, including Black Clover. (Hehe, black butler, and black clover. P.S I support BLM, don't kill me.)

Well, sucks to suck cause this is only for the popular boiis. If you want to hear the ones that aren't popular but are still talked about, go to the next chapter. (If it isn't there yet, just wait)

Summary:
Dragon Ball
Fairy Tail
Naruto Shippuden
Haikyuu
MHA
Bleach
Demon Slayer
Attack on Titan
Black Butler
Black Clover

(Additional: Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Mob Psycho 100, and, of course, Pokèmon and Digimon)