• Lessons

Anime teaches you a lot of lessons, honestly.

I think the only reason why people say it's the devil's work is because of them tities. They do be jealous.

Anyway, some animes that I can think of from the top of my head is A Silent Voice, Naruto Shippuden, Kimi to Boku, Ouran, The Girl who lept through time, Assassination Classroom, BNHA, Alchemist, Tokyo Ghoul (Highly suggested) the regular that people say.

But, if I have to dig deeper, there's also Star... star thingie. I forgot the name, it's... it's there in the summary.

And then, Fairy tail is a popular one, teaching you some sh*t such as friendship. It doesn't need 9 seasons, though. WHY IS THERE A LOT OF SEASONS?!!?

I wouldn't haven't added Fairy tail, but whatever the protagonists' name is, he just keeps appearing on my screen, like, yo, you're not the anime that's alive, RIGHT DEMON SLAYER!?

People say... Charolette? I think that's the name of the anime. Charolette and Hoshi no smth, smth teaches you a lesson too. (checks) Yeah, it was Charolette and... (searches some more) Hotarubi no mori e teaches you sh*t like "keep your hands to yourself" lmao.

Side note. I learned nothing from Up on Poppy Hill, I just really liked the house or whatever you call it.

When Marnie was here...? (Spoiler) yeah, don't have a crush on your grandma, ANNA. I had to, you know, search her name, cause usually, I'd forget their names. Haizaki who? Asuba who?

Okay, that's enough for today. I basically turned the topic into anime movies, but... who cared? I dunno. Okay, Ja ne!!

Summary:
A Silent Voice (Highly recommended by me)
Naruto Shippuden
Kimi to Boku
Ouran High School Host Club
The Girl Who Lept Through Time
Assassination Classroom (Probably was already spoiled from you :'( )
Boku no My Hero Academia
Fullmetal Alchemists: Brotherhood
Tokyo Ghoul
Stars Align
Fairy Tail
Charolette
Hotarubi no Mori e
When Marnie was Here
Inazuma Eleven (All)

(More things that I forgot/had to add:
Haikyuu!!
Bungou Stray Dogs
Grave of the Fireflies)