• Movies (since the rest of these are TV shows)

Chunibyo the movie, yeah! That's a beautiful one. I really liked it. No, I LOVED IT. I totally relate. Um... there's also Bungou Stay Dogs the movie. Haven't watched it, but that's why I'm making someone watch it for me.

Um... If you haven't watched it yet, I totally suggest Wolf Children. I would not suggest Spirited Away nor Howl's Moving Castle. And that's coming from a movie critic. But, I do suggest A Whisker Away.

It's sweet, I'm in love with Mrs. Kaoru and the main character's friend. Hehe, I forgot their names after a week or smth.

Oh, my favorite is The Youjo Senki movie. Aw, with Tanya? Ooh, I love her. She's one of the waifus. I don't really care what's your opinion, I'll always love flat people.

Um... there's Hello World. This reminds me of the curse that I'll always attract Sci-fi's which I don't mind, btw. I love sci-fi.

There's, uh oh, there's a lot um... Oh! Uh... The Borrowers? Um... The Secret World of Arrietty!

There's I Want To Eat Your Pancreas and, last of all, A Silent Voice. Highly suggested. I loved this movie. It was once 1st, but it was taken away because of the Youjo Senki Movie. Mwah, enjoy.

P.S, here's a saying of mine: A Whisker Away sounds like Spirited Away, but the storyline is like The Cat Returns)

Summary:
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions the Movie: Take on Me
Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
A Whisker Away
The Youjo Senki Movie
Hello World
The Secret World of Arrietty
I Want To Eat Your Pancreas
A Silent Voice

(The Girl Who Lept Through Time, The Secret Garden, The Cat Returns, Totoro, Ponyo)