Chapter 1

"Present"

Rosè's POV

Hi I'm Rosè but you can call me Chipmunk too ..
The straight one but not anymore when I meet a girl name Lisa who changed me and fulfill my empty world..

"Hon" Jennie said and kiss Lisa's checks

"Hi" Jennie added

I smiled widely and watch them like a kittens hugging each other..

"Someone looks happy" A girl said and sat beside me ..

"Hi Irene" I said while looking at Jennie and Lisa far from us

"You too" I said and faced her

"Yeah for her" Irene said and look at Jennie

I know you're curious because I said earlier that Lisa is the one who changed me but ofc time will past and feelings will fade away too..

At first we promised to ourselves that no matter what happens we will stay by their sides and love them more than anyone else but that promises will break if one of you feel the different ways of being in love..
People come and People Go..
But memories you made together will stay and be the way for you to learn from the past of your life..
If you really love that person let her/him to go and choose the person she/he really loves .. Don't be selfish just for your happiness instead be happy for her/him decision and accept the reality ..

"LOVE IS SACRIFICE"

Do you believe on that?

If yes then nice you're better to finish this story of us but JenLisa now..

The show will began.. Let me take the responsibility to tell everything on you from the start to present..

Again I'm Rosè the straight one but not anymore when I meet the girl name LISA.. ...