Chapter 11

"Surprise"

Irene's POV

I was sitting with my friends here at our room thinking about Rosè told me yesterday..
She's right if I want my best friend back then I will tell her my real feelings for her.. I don't want to hurt her anymore.. I'm tired pushing her away .. I want our friendship back ..

"You okay Irene?" Wendy ask me

"No I'm not" Then Yeri hold my hand

"You're brave yesterday for telling us the truth about you and Jennie then be brave to fixed everything so that you can get your best friend back again.." Yeri said .. Btw yesterday after I talked to Rosè I immediately approached my friends and told everything about us .. They're shocked at first but accepted the truth and forgive me ..
they're really a true friends but ofc I want my childhood best friend back too .. She's the only one who can complete my empty heart rn..

"I know Jennie.. She's matured to understand everything.. Try it .. No.. Do it.." Seulgi said on the other hand

"Thank You guys" I said and stand up

"I will go to them now" I said and my friends supported me

....

I was inside the elevator.. My heart is beating so fast.. I texted Rosè first.. (I got her number yesterday so that it's easy for us to contact each other) ..

When the elevator open .. I walk slowly to go outside the building just to see Jennie and her friends on the beach enjoying the fresh nights talks ..

I stop when I saw them .. They are forming circle with a small bonfire on the center.. They're playing games ..

When I saw Jennie's back I stop for a mean time and just listen to their talks

"Ow it's Jennie again.." I heard someone said

"Truth or Dare?" A boy asked

"Dare" She shortly said

"Okay.. Uhmmm" The boy was looking around and it makes me shocked when she look at me and smirk

"Stand up.. Close your eyes and walk then if I said stop you can open your eyes and do the rest of my command" I didn't heard clearly the guy said ..

I watch Jennie Kim going to my direction while her eyes is closed..

I look at her friends.. Rosè about to spoke but the guy put his hand on her mouth..

She's getting near me now.. I was
Stuck .. I don't know if I'm ready to face her again after a months of ignoring her ..

I closed my eyes when the guy shouted the word stop ..

Then seconds later I open my eyes seeing my best friend looking at me surprised..

"I... I....------" She's stuttering while looking at me

"I'm sorry .. I didn't mean to be here it's Lisa's choice not me" She explained.. I know she used to explain everything even though I'm not asking

"Are you surprised?" I ask then she nodded

"I'm sorry again-----" I cut her off by pulling her to hug

Then minutes of hugging I pulled out ..

"Yah who are you! Why you hug my Frie-----" I think this is Lisa.. She's really hot .. But I'm not into girls..

"Irene!!!" Lisa shouted

"Hi" I said

"Gosh this is a great day of Jennie.. Years in a relationship but first meet wow" Lisa said with a surprise voice