Chapter 7

"Speak out loud the truth"

Jennie's POV

Sometimes it's hard letting the person you loved to go and find the lighting that will make her/him happy..
BUT
It's much harder letting him/her to stay even though you know that her/him heart belongs to someone else..

What's your choice?

Are you letting your love ones to go or stay?

Even though you choose him/her to go or choose him/her to stay with you .. There's still a pain that can cause a damage in your whole life ..

That's Rosè's feeling rn..
I know how it feels because I let my first love to stay but I still failed to make her changed..
I tried my best to be the best girlfriend she will ever have but every time I'm doing that she always pointing out that I'm just doing nonsense things..

Do you believe them??
Do you believe those people?
Are you believing them??
That I'm the criminal here and Irene is the victim..?

I know that was the description they gave me on this story ..
You're free to judge me ..
But
I'm free to tell my side too .. right??

*Flashback*

"Irene please don't do this to me.. I'll promise I will pretend to be your friend in front of your friends" I was begging the girl I loved

"Shut up Jennie.. I hate you ever since!" She shouted and left me

Then my tears fall.. Sorry self I failed to hold this tears.. but I'm so lucky that she didn't see me crying..

Irene and I was childhood friends.. We're really close like sister..

Let's go back to the past chapters .. I know they told that Irene and I is in long distance relationship and didn't not meet each other but no..
I was the one who told them that story because it's Irene's want..

Back to my story..
I said earlier that Irene and I was childhood friends .. We're close like sisters..
Hanging out together and no one can separate us..
But one day..
I realized that I'm different..
I realized that every time Irene is near me.. Her kiss on my cheeks makes my heart beat so bad..
Till months come and I can't hold it anymore.. So I told her the truth that I like her.. No I love her..
I feel happy after telling her my feelings ..
But it makes me unhappy when she told me to give her a time to think..
As a crazy person to be in love I said okay I'll wait for you..

But days, weeks and months will past and she never spoke to me again..
That was the last time we talk ....

I contacted her but she blocked my number..
That makes me insane..
That was my first ever lesson in life..
"DONT TELL TO YOUR BEST FRIEND THAT YOU LOVE HER/HIM"
Because it will changed a lot..

I lose hope..
I feel empty without her..
I wish I never told her my feelings..
I wish I just hold this fucki*g feelings..
Maybe she's still here ..
Maybe she's still my best friends..
Maybe we're still happy ..
Maybe I can still hangout with her..
Maybe we're still close..
Maybe I can still hold her hand and talk to her..
If I will just sacrifice my feelings for the sake of our friendship.. but fu** I choose to be honest .. I choose to be happy .. I choose more than us..
But it will never happen..

1 year has past.. 1 year of being in the woods of darkness..
Finally she comeback..
Irene talk to me again..
She came back ..
My best friend is back...

But

I was wrong ..

"Do you really love me?" She ask me .. She look like not Irene ...inside