Family Crazy Ride

Georgie and I are talking on the phone. I'm laying on my bed in my room and he said he was laying on his too. He'd been grounded for 2 days and I was still questioning on whether we were actually official now. Our romantic firecracker night conversation ended with him being sent to his room and my parents came and picked me up. A ruckus happens on his end so I quiz. "What's going on over there?"

He snickered annoyed. "Oh my ma told my dad that she grounded me from playing football. He got mad, so now they're fighting...no big. So What's up with ya ma'am?"

I giggled lightly at his texan accent. "Not much Mr. texan. I'm gonna come to the game and maybe if you act nice to your mom she'll let you play and rock that Jersey of yours." I ended up laughing and he chuckled before his door burst open.

Missy's voice fights for the phone and she finally gets it to squeal. "Hi y/n, Georgie and I are dying of boredom over here without you. Well mostly him not getting to kiss you." She makes a kissing sound with her mouth and Georgie pushes her away to rebuttal. "That's half true. One second babe." I blushed realizing what he called me. Did he just call me babe, does he know that. Does that make us official I hear light fighting on the other end before Missy goes off begging her parents. "Mom, can I pretty please go see y/n!"

A door is closed and Georgie comes back to our conversation. "Sorry about that, she's being annoying. Oh and that last part she said is totally true...I'm completely bored without you that I tried actually making my homework grades better." He whines the last part as I suggested chuckling. "You know you should do that anyway or you'll get kicked off the team."

He chuckled as his mom calls for him to tells me before hanging up the phone. "I've gotta go y/n my mom's calling me." I replied back before hanging up. "Play nice Georgie."

Hours later it was nighttime and I was laying on my stomach on my bed. My mom and dad came in and I set my camcorder pictures of me, Georgie and Missy. Along with the rest of his family. My mom picked up one of the photos which is Georgie and me tickling the other on the couch and I remembered that Missy stole my camera and took this. My mom smiled at us being silly.

My dad clears his throat making the two of us look up at him. He smiles being serious with me all the same. "Y/n. I know that you've followed the rules all your life but if I allow you to be with that Cooper boy. Then you have to promise me that if you do reckless things that you also do the right thing and teach him how to be good to you. After all you're my baby girl."

I hug my dad promising to try. "Thanks dad. I'll do my best." My mom nods her head hugging me too. "Be careful with your heart with him. Oh and this is my favorite picture." She reveals one of me and Georgie with missy on the bleachers of the school. It was at the last home game of Sophomore year, the football team had one their last home game.

I wore one of Georgie's old jerseys with blue jeans and light brown boots. My hair is flowing everywhere. He had an arm wrapped around my waist and his other hand held the trophy in the air. Missy is doing the rock n roll symbol with her hands grinning. I noticed I was leaning closer to Georgie and pointing at his Jersey number with my right hand and with my left I hold his helmet. I laughed as they left my room and I picked up the two pictures to pin them on my memory board. I grinned but something hit my window making me rush over to see someone throwing another rock.

I open my window to lean out and see Georgie grinning up at me. Leaning on my elbows I giggled. "Georgie what on earth are you doing?" He sets the rocks down getting up close to the house explaining. "I came to rescue my darlin from boredom. Now toss down your lasso, I'm coming up."

I gasped looking at his playful smirk. "How do you know I have one. And I thought you were grounded." I grab the rope holding one end and tying it on my bed frame as he climbed up the other end.